Main Cast and Character Info

Aki
Derpy
Kyo
Rin
Alfonse
Sharena
Anna
Veronica
Xander
Bruno
Fjorm
Gunnthrá
Hríd
Ylgr
Surtr
Laegjarn
Laevatein
Helbindi
Loki
Hel
Eir
Líf
Thrasir
Gustav
Henriette
And various other heroes, there are too many to list here. I'll have a description of them as we go along.

Alfonse: Alfonse is the prince of Askr and a member of the Order of Heroes. He is Sharena's older brother.

Sharena: Sharena is the princess of Askr and a member of the Order of Heroes. She is Alfonse's younger sister.

Anna: Anna is a commander in the Order of Heroes and is the one to summon the Summoner.

Veronica: Veronica is a princess of the Emblian Empire and a primary antagonist of the story.

Xander: Xander is the Crown Prince of Nohr, one of the heroes summoned by Veronica to fight for her. However, he is the only hero summoned by her that serves her instead of fighting the Order of Heroes because of a contract.

Bruno: Bruno is a mysterious man fighting alongside Veronica in Book I. It is revealed that he is a prince of Embla and Veronica's older brother.

Fjorm: Fjorm is one of three princesses of Nifl. She is fighting against Surtr who intends to burn Askr to the ground.

Gunnthrá: Gunnthrá is the eldest princess of Nifl. She aids the Order of Heroes in their fight against Surtr.

Hríd: Hríd is the prince of Nifl. He plans on defeating Surtr by going to Múspell alone.

Ylgr: Ylgr is the youngest princess of Nifl. She is being held captive by Surtr.

Surtr: Surtr is the king of Múspell and the main antagonist of Book II. He is working alongside Veronica to burn Askr to the ground.

Laegjarn: Laegjarn is Surtr's daughter and a general of Múspell. She is also Laevatein's older sister.

Laevatein: Laevatein is Surtr's daughter. She is Laegjarn's younger sister and the first of the two that the Order of Heroes encounter.

Helbindi: Helbindi is a minor antagonist of Book II with a heart of gold. He fights for Surtr.

Loki: Loki is a minor antagonist of Book II and fights alongside Surtr. She has the ability to disguise herself as other people, and her true intentions are unknown.

Hel: Hel is the queen of Hel and the main antagonist of Book III.

Eir: Eir is Hel's daughter and the princess of Hel. She wants to help the Order of Heroes in their fight against Hel.

Líf: Líf is the first king of Askr. After his death he became a soldier for Hel to use against the Order of Heroes.

Thrasir: Thrasir is the first queen of Embla. After her death she became a soldier for Hel to use against the Order of Heroes.

Gustav: Gustav is the king of Askr and Alfonse and Sharena's father. He is stern and does not approve of Alfonse fighting on the front lines.

Henriette: Henriette is the queen of Askr and Alfonse and Sharena's mother. She is kind to Alfonse and Sharena despite what their father says.

And yeah that's all the super duper important characters for now. So once more characters show up I'll add info about them.