Box

This is my first lemon so shhhhhhhh

Shush, I know there are a lot of perspective changes
==============

Alfred shifts awkwardly in the limited space with his FRIENDLY rival and longtime crush, Ivan Bragisnky. Why do you ask? Because fate pulled some strings and trapped them inside a box. It was big enough to fit two large people but not enough to move freely and be far from another person company.

Alfred can already feel the tension heating air around them. His blue eyes looking for a way to escape but, no cracks or holes can give a lead to freedom. Except for an unknown source where they can still breathe in oxygen.

Alfred's mind races with many scenarios this whole ordeal may go out. Then it went to the dark side. He squirmed a bit, trying to get rid of those unheroic thoughts.

"What's wrong?" Ivan smirked at the American who was obviously distraught.

Alfred blushed darker, shifting a bit more and mumbling incoherent words. "You know damn well what's wrong..." He glared lowly.

Alfred's glare only makes the Russian's lip curl upward wider. "Would you mind telling me what's wrong? Or is it too much to ask?" He knew what the American meant but, it would be boring to stall for too long.

Alfred quickly looked away, pushing at the boxes sides. "I don't know about you, but I had no plans to be your lapdog today." He tried to keep a playful tone, but it was hard with his embarrassment.

Ivan glances, "Do you have a choice?" He then playfully glares at Alfred, "Unless you like these positions or else you'd probably break this box by now."

"Oh come on... How could I like being stuck with you?" He teased. Alfred knew he was right, but that wasn't something he would admit.

"Haha, " Ivan took his left hand and turned his face towards mine. "I can tell you're lying," He then wrapped his arms around Alfred's waist.

It took a lot of effort for Alfred to not kiss Ivan then, but he had to make his point. "Oh really? Prove it then."

Ivan pulls his face closer to Alfred's in a teasing manner. "Explain to me why you're disagreeing so much? Why is your face flushed red? What are your thoughts right now?"

Alfred bites his lip, pressing into his hands a little into Ivan's larger ones. "Okay, okay... I'm thinking you're definitely enjoying this way more than I am."

Ivan grins, "Maybe I am but, it's not like you hate it, right?" He captures Alfred's lips like a predator caught its prey.

Actions speak louder than words as Alfred idly lets his hands roam around Ivan's buff frame. Ivan mentally grins as he keeps pace with the pursuing American. Biting on his plump lips, he slipped his tongue in to claim his territory.

Alfred squeaked, but I fought back anyway, making the kiss all the more passionate. Deepening the kiss to make it meaningful, Ivan slowly slips his hands through articles of clothing until Alfred's shirt was off and placed in a corner of the box.

Alfred felt inferior, so he did the same. He trails electrifying kisses and bites on the other man's scarred chest. Silent grunts resonated from Ivan's throat as he sees Alfred going lower and lower. His eyes caught sight of the blondes cowlick, he pulls the strand of hair harshly.

Alfred poorly held back a moan, gently biting into Ivans's neck to try and suppress it. Resulting in emitting a low growl from the Russian. His name still slid past Alfred's lips, as he moaned out, "Ivan..."

The moment that Alfred bit his neck, Ivan knew he found a weak spot. He continued to twirl the piece of hair between his fingers; abusing it repeatedly.