Chapter 14 your taking her?

(Extra long chapter sorry about the long wait)

Andy's pov:

I watched izzy as her cheeks turned a bright red and she looked at her brother. "Ummmm none of them." She said and Chris gasped.

"Eve black! What have I told you about being single to long?" He asked and izzy looked down. "Well izzy what does he say?" I asked and everyone smiled as she glared up at me. "I'm not saying it!" She said and Chris gripped her shoulders.

I saw izzy flinch she was obviosly hurting all over. But she wasn't wanting to tell her brother that.

"What do I say Isabelle? C'mon tell them or I'll tell then your secret!" He said and izzy's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare!" She said and Chris smirked. "When izzy was in high schoo-" he was cut off when izzy covered his mouth.

"Your such a mean brother." She said and he smiled. "But you love me anyway." He said and hugged her.

The doctor came in and looked around at everyone. "Wow I can tell why you all get along so well! Anyway ms Cerulli you can go home now." He said and izzy smiled brightly before getting out of the bed.

I handed her one of the outfits and she looked down at it and laughed. "You guys wanted me for free publicity?" She asked. I looked down at the clothes and realized it was our band merch.

I gave a quick glare at CC and Dahvie but they were too busy playing with the giant teddy bears to care.

Chris smiled and looked at the clothes. "Here Bella since your wearing all band merch..." He pulled out a necklace from his pocket and pulled her close. "Turn around little sis!" He said and she did so.

He clipped on the MIW necklace and smiled. "There you go sis now go change." He said and she nodded before going in the bathroom.

Chris sat on the bed and looked at all of us. "Ok how many of you have a crush on my sister?" He asked catching me off guard.

"W-w-what? why would you think that?" I asked and he smirked "I know boys! Always trying to get with my sister. Last time I saw her she was with some guy named chad and he didn't care about her at all!"

I swallowed. "Does she usually have a boyfriend?" I asked quite curios. Chris nodded. "Our parents beat us both when we were around 15 until I was about 19." He sighed." I could have moved out earlier but I was scared for Bella!" He said and looked down.

"She was 16 and I was 19 when i moved out..... When i saw her again I regretted not taking her with me....." He bit his lip and his voice sounded strained. As if he was holding back tears.

"She looked worse than she does now and she was so desperate for love that she always tried to have a boyfriend no matter what...... Everyone of those dickheads broke her heart even more and I just don't want that for her anymore." He said looking at the bathroom door.

He cared so much about her. It was unbelievable how much he loved his little sister. "We are just her friends her old boyfriend was abusive and she just finally got away from him so we are just trying to help a friend." I said and Chris nodded.

"I understand this but I also saw how you two looked at her." He said looking at Jayy and me.

I looked at him confused. How did he know we liked her? "It's obvious both of you like her so let me make this clear. Neither of you better hurt her or I will make sure you never see her again. I'll take her on tour with me and she'll never talk to you again."

I bit my lip. "And I will make sure all of my fans know you broke my little sisters heart." He said. I swallowed I didn't want that to happen.

Izzy stepped out of the bathroom and smiled at us all. "Chrisy are you being mean?" She asked and hit his arm.

Chris laughed and shook his head before wrapping an arm around izzy's shoulders and pulling her closer to him.

I bit my lip. Why the hell was I so jealous? That's her brother!

Chris chuckled at her. "So are you ready to go little sis?" He asked and her smile vanished.

I felt shocked. He was taking her?! "Wait what where are you going izzy?" I asked and she looked down at her feet.

Chris looked up at us. "Well isn't it obvious? She's coming on tour with me. She obviously can't stay here shes got no place to stay anymore."

"What? No! She's staying here!" Jayy and I said at the same time and izzy looked up at us. I gave a nervous smile. I didn't want her to leave.

"I'm sorry guys but I don't have any place to stay and Chris is the only one that I can stay with...." Izzy said looking like she wanted to hide behind Chris.

CC and Dahvie looked up at us confused. "Wait why can't she stay with Jayy and Andy they have another room in their house." CC said and Dahvie nodded "yea and we have enough money to buy her clothes and stuff."

Jayy nodded "That's a great idea we have enough room and we are both rising famous so money isn't a problem." He said.

Chris didn't looked to pleased with the idea. "Um no I think she will be better with me she's pretty much already a songwriter so she can help." He said obviously not wanting his sister in a house with two boys like us.

Izzy was still looking down as I took a step towards her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Izzy? What do you want to do?" I asked and she bit her lip before looking up.

"I-I-I don't want to be a burden" she said and I smiled at her. "Your never a burden we have wanted another roommate forever and you are perfect!"

We smiled and Chris was biting his lip. "I guess I'll stay with you guys." she said and I heard Chris murmur under his breath. "Fuck"

I hugged izzy and chuckled. "Well hello new roommate." I said and she blushed a bit. Jinxx went and got a wheelchair and izzy sat down hugging her teddybears, monster, and her candy.

I have a feeling I'm going to like having izzy as a roommate.