The shock

A few days has passed since the two teams met in the city and Natsu thinks phantom lord is intimidated by them but as the eat lunch who knows how phantom lord really feel. "Mmmm...this food is great!," says Natsu while stuffing his food in his mouth. "That's the ONLY thing I am ever going to agree on with you!" said Gajeel eating enthusiastically.
"This food is just delicious..." mumbled Laxus under his breath.
"WHAT!? YOU TOO! IS THIS A DRAGON SLAYER THING?" exclaimed Gray.
"No, Wendy is a dragon slayer and she-" when Lucy looks over Wendy is on her 7th helping. "Hey Wendy when did you get such a large appetite?" asks Lucy confused. "I don't really know? I guess all that training makes me more hungry?" said Wendy sheepishly.
"Just watching you all makes me full!" comments Carla.
"Are you sure you don't want a fish Carla?" says Happy until they all heard a loud scream. "Looks like there's trouble outside!" says Lily.
"Everyone, outside now!!" commands Erza. When they go outside they see 6 members of Sabertooth stuck in magic sealing box, there is a large cannon facing them with one of Phantom Lord's strongest- Satou. "Well hello FAIRY TAIL FREAKS! How nice of you to join us and watch your friends getting BLOWN INTO SMITHEREENS!"
"Stop this madness at once!" says Erza with a dangerous tone to her voice.
"WATCH YOUR MOUTH BASTARD!" roars Natsu.
"Why is Sabertooth even here?" Wendy says frantically.
"I wrote to them concerning Yami's dark powers," says Erza worriedly.
"How come they understood your writing so quickly?!" Gray says
"I have been taking lessons," says Erza proudly.
"Well, I wonder who I should kill first, the fairies or tigers? This cannon is 5x as powerful as Jupiter but only affects its target which means you are going to DIE." says Satou hysterically.
"STOP TALKING AND COME FIGHT US!" Natsu says enraged.
"If you don't leave and never return then I will fire. Anyway I doubt there will be ANYTHING left to bury!" says Satou ignoring Natsu.
"NO WAY WE WILL LEAVE INNOCENTS WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!" exclaims Lucy.
"From experience, this guild is dead, they messed with a Fairy Tail twice!" smirks Gajeel.
"BIG TALK COMES FROM LOSERS!" sneers Satou.
"We'll see about that!" says Juvia confidently.
"But it's the truth; I have an army of wizards and your friends lives at stake! There is no chance you will win!"
"I've had enough of this!" says Natsu while he lounges forward only tho be stopped be Lucy and Juvia.
"Stop their lives depend on us!" says Lucy," do you want them to die!"
"Ohhhh I am so bored of waiting... oops, did I just press the on button," says Satou and a machine says 'launching in 30 seconds'.
"ATTACK!" screamed Erza at the top of her lungs only to be blocked by a line of wizards.
"There's just too many..." says Laxus while fighting 10 wizards. '5, 4, 3, 2-'
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" as Natsu's voice is drowned by : '1. LAUNCH." Just as Neptune is about to launch, a black figure appear- Yami. " DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART! MOTHER NATURES CALL! EARTH EMPEROR WALL!" he says as a huge enchanted wall appears from the ground and he disappears leaving everyone dumbstruck. "What the hell..." murmurs Natsu.
"WHAAAAT?! DID HE JUST STOP A BLAST FEROM NEPTUNE! I WILL BE BACK, ESPECIALLY FOR THAT GUY. SOLDIERS KEEPS FIGHTING!" he says as he ninja's away.
"WAIT... WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND FIGHT US!" Natsu says, no longer speechless.
"Just fight the wizards for now!" says Juvia the help of Minerva, Yukino, Lector, Frosche, Sting and Rogue. After they are all defeated, Sabertooth is taken to Fairy tail's residence where they are left to rest. Everyone is shocked about what happened. "Is this guy really a fourth generation dragon slayer...?" says Laxus dumbfounded.
"Just like God Serena..." says Lucy.
"But wasn't he the strongest of the wizard saints?" says Juvia awestruck and they all wonder how powerful this 'Yami' really is...