Larry-anorexic

louis had been geting lots of hate on twitter. people have been saying that he is getting really fat. he has beenfeling relly depresed and he has been becoming anorexic. he wont eat he only drinks water. 

LOUIS POV

im too fat. if i dont eatsoon the boys are going to get worried and you dont want a worried liam. oh well im going to bed. 

"night boys" i say walking to my room. argh i better drink some more water so my stomach wont growl. i got the water and went and sat on my bed. argh the pain. i better go to sleep harry will be in soon and he might wonder wh im still up. 

-------------

harry pov

i got into bed and cuddled in agenst lou. i put my had on his stomach and it was gurgling. maybe he just has some gas. i drift off to sleep listning to lous stomach

--------------

harry pov

when i woke up lou wasnt in bed i herd gaging so i wnt into the bathroom. what i saw was horrable. louis was neeling on the floor with his fingers down his throte. i was horrified. out of all the people that i know that woud be affected by the hate louis was at the bottme of the lis.

''lou whats wrong. why r u doinf this to yourself'' i said siting down  and pulling him ont my lap.

"the hate it got too much. they were saying i was fat" louis said balling his eyes out. i felt so sorry for him. he was putting himself through this because of what the fans were saying

"lou baby if they send us hate they are not true fans. dont worry about what they say" as i said tha louis' stomach started grumbling really loud. he lent over the toilet and vomited up bile.

''come on lou lets go get you some food and i can help you get back on track'' i said helping louis sand up. he must of been like this for ages becaus ei can feel his hip bones sticking out. when we got down to the kitchen i made him some toast. once he had eaten it we went back to bed.

"you ok now lou'' i said wraping my arms around hes frail body. this is going to be hard.

----------------------

after a month of forcing lou to eat and lots of tears and tantroms he finaly was back to normal. 

A.N i got asked to do this for a friend. im sorry if this isnt correct. sorry i didnt get it up in time because i couldnt use my laptop at school. Thanks Kalesha :)