1.

Haeyeon's(You) POV

You woke up on your bed thinking about Wooseok, "*sighed* i Miss you Wooseok." You mumbled to yourself.

You got your phone on your desk and scroll to Instagram and you saw PENTAGON where Wooseok is and they're having a fan sign event, you we're so excited and you looked at all your saving you got100,000₩.

The ticket was 30,000₩, But you immediately bought it, you we're excited to see your crush since collage.

Hours later, Someone ring on your doorbell and you looked at it and saw you ordered their new 7th Mini album, and the ticket was in the album.

And it says that you we're the first in line, it will be tomorrow at 6:30A.M. So you need to be there at 6:00AM.

You ready your bag and all of your gift to give them, their own Pentagon stuffy, you collected them for years.

You we're doing something and your favorite ringtone is ringing 'Naughty Boy'

It was a unknown number and you picked it up, "Yeboseyo?" You said, "Ahh, You Are I'm Haeyeon right??" A girl asked, "Ne, it's me..." you said, "I'm the Cube Entertainment's Secretary And he told me if you want to be a soloist of Cube Entertainment." She said, "I would Love to!!!" You said, "Alright tomorrow meet me at the PENTAGON fan meeting I'm only at the back stage." She said, "Ok then Kamsahamnida." You Said, "Ahh... it was nothing.. bye.." she said and ends the call.

You we're so happy...

And you saw the time it was 5:41PM and you decided to sleep early because for tomorrow.

You went to your bed and slept.

It was morning 4:30 and you we're up early so you washed yourself up and put on your cutest outfit, black pants and a white big sweater, and you immediately went outside and you ran to the train station to get to your destination.

You arrived at your destination and you we're the first in line, it was 5:57 you we're in time and that's when you heard girls on you back cheering.

You smiled at them and them smiled back at you.

The time was 6:28AM so there are two minuets left.

But at 6:29 the door opened we all ran inside and you all saw pentagon on their sits all the girl's fan girl.

After all the members, Wooseok is the last, You gave him the stuffy that You bought for pentagon, and Wooseok smiled, "Hi what's your name miss?" He said, "Umm.. Im Haeyeon." You Said, "Ahh ok." He said and signed album, "Here thanks for the doll miss Im." He said, he didn't notice you anymore...

You frowned and went to the back stage where to meet the woman, you tell the guard and her let you in the hallway, you saw the girl.

"Ahhh, Miss Im?" She said, "Yes." You Said And Smiled, "C'mon let's wait for pentagon." She said, "Ahh... Ne.." you said.

After you saw Pentagon went in the room and you immediately bow to them.

"Secretary-Nim.. what is our fan doing here?" Asked YanAn, "She's here because she is the soloist of Cube entertainment." Secretary-Nim Said, "Oh Ok." He replied.

"Everyone this Haeyeon." Secretary-Nim said, "Hello." You Said, "Hi." They all said to you..

You and Pentagon went in the van and went to cube ent.

ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

Hi..
This is my first pentagon fanfic.

So please.....

Jebal... Vote and comment what should I right about, I don't like to right a smut on this story.

So yeah Bye!!!

This story is for people who love my story.

Thank you for giving and idea to do this story _osh_94

Byeeeeeeee!!!💕