I Like Flowers

I put on a suit and bow tie. I can't believe that I'm going on a date with Daniel! I bounce around in happiness.

Max watches David through the window. "Where the fuck is he going?" Max whispers. "Dance lessons?" Nicky questions. "More like a date who brings a stuffed animal and flowers to a dance lesson?" Simon says. "What ever it is we're gonna follow him and find out..."

Daniel had set up a table with food candles and other fancy looking stuff (idk). David makes his way over mouth open at all that is set before him. "You did all this?" He asked. Daniel replied with a yes and hugged him. David felt like he was going to cry no one had done so much for him it was incredible.

Max recording all this "oh boy wait till the others see this..." he whispers evilly. David hands Daniel the flowers he got it was a mix of different kinds. Daniel smiles "They're beautiful David! But..." "But what..?" David worries he missed something. "But they're not as beautiful as you..~" David turns bright red "aw shucks your makin me blush..." he says sheepishly (Komasan: how in tarnation did I get here stop crossin over different things!  Me: fiinneee..not) Daniel chuckles and sits down with them and begin eating.

After they're done Daniel pulls David close to him and kisses him "this has been the best date ever...thank you David.." "anything for you Daniel~"

(I recently fell off my bike that's why this took longer I had to go to the hospital if you want in the next chapter I can show the injury just lemme know in the comments it's bloody so idk :T)