Introduction

As off, the story contains alot of wars, violence and deaths. Reading the description it'll be focused on the reigning era of the Ashikaga shogunate "Muromachi Period" begins.

Disclaimer: I do not own Touken Ranbu nor it's Sword characters the game sets and owns by the corporations of Nitroplus and DMM games for gaining its popular reviews about Touken Ranbu Online. Additionally , the original characters mentioned in my story are NOT INVOLVED by the real historical record in Japan. This is a FANFICTION for everyone to see enjoy!

||Story Dedication||
I would like to dedicate this story that inspires me to write and published by the heart warming and harmonic that I considered a TouRabu Anthem "Hyakka Kenran" by Kalafina these girls gave recognition towards the song now these girls were disbanded last year ago on October. Sadly, this is there final career on the Japanese music industry. Hopefully, they will continue to dream on their own lives in personal matters. Also, Mugenranbushou which is a rampaging song for the game I really felt an intense feeling while listening the song. So, I enjoyed it alot!

Updates: I'll be giving some trivia about the Muromachi Period events held on wiki to fill out your widen understatements on Japanese history. Furthermore, this book will be rarely updated for I have other books to be updated with new chapters.

SHITSUJIN! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE STORY

Time Quote of the day: "History isn't history without the essence of war

"History isn't history without the essence of war..."