Chapter 4

Samanethas POV

I looked at him for a second to see if he was serious. I could tell by his pleading eyes that he was. I walked over to him so my chest was toching his.

“yes” i said joyfully. He smiled and we both leaned in for a kiss, and as soon as his lips toched mine, sparks, butterflies, fireworks. We both pulled back and sat down to eat our dinner.

Liams POV

I was so nervous!i couldn’t read her so i didn’t know if she would say yes or no. But when she said yes, my heart skipped a beat and i couldn’t stop smileing. Shes amazing. We both leaned in for a kiss and i hoped that she would never let go, i didn’t want this to end.

Samanthas pov

When we finished eating, i looked over at liam staring at his phone. He looked petrified.

“Liam anything wrong?” i asked him worried.

“oh umm no im fine”he said not changing his expression.i agreed and walked over to him. He was still staring at his phone so it wasn’t hard to sneak up on him and take it.

“hey, don’t look at that!” liam yelled

“i have to, im your girlfriend and i care about you!” i told him while kissing him on the cheek. I read the text message he had been staring at from an unknow number.

From: unknown

Liam Payne, you better watch your back, im gonna get you.

I couldn’t believe it. Someone was threatening Liam. I dropped his phone on the tableand ran over to hug him.

“its gonna be okay liam, ill make sure you don’t get hurt, i love you.” I started to cry and so did he. So there we were sitting in the middle of the yard holding each other and crying. Ihave to make sure no one hurts him. Once we were done crying, i started to ask him some questions.

“how long have you been getting these messages?”

“for half a month, but they just started out with i hate you or somethingand i was fine with that, but everytime they would get worse.”

“did you tell anyone?”

“no, i wanted to keep it to myself”

“i understand, i wont tell anyone i promise, don’t worry im here for you.” I spoke soothingly. Liam and the boys got a hotel room for the night and im staying there tonight. Louis came to my grandmas to pick us up and we left for the hotel.

____

When we walked through the hotel room door, all the guys had questionable faces. Liam and i announced to them thatwe were dating and they all cooed; except Louis. I was really confused with why Louis wasn’t excited for us, so i kissed liam goodnight and ran to our room to try and figure some stuff out. I put on my pajamas and jumped into bed. Liam son crawled in next to me and whispered in my ear,

” goodnight babe, sweet dreams” it felt right loieing next to Liam with my head cuddled into him, and his arms wrapped around me.

---

Liam and i woke up in the middle of the night to a loud bang at the door, liam told me he would answer it and for me to get back in bead, who would want us this time of night? The banging continued until he opened the door. As soon as he opened it a girl in all black stabbed liam. I ran over to his body and called the polce and ambulance. He isn’t breathing, hes dead. I lie there next to him crying, and crying, and crying. In between my screaming i hear liams phone buzz, i decide to look at the text message and it says: