Chapter 14

Since my room was done and now actually looked like a room I could spend time with Carter. He was sitting on the bed not saying anything just sitting. 

"So..." I asked him. "Why did you wanna hangout already?" I asked him heading over to my bed to sit down. He didn't say anything he just sat there. Looking at me. Not really creep but gives me more things to think about. Why isn't he telling me? Is he to embarrassed? Maybe he thinks it's way to soon to start liking me like that? Not really sure. He started to blush and look away. 

"Sorry." he said. " I just wanted to make sure you'll be okay staying home. I would like to hangout on a daily basis if you don't mind. You mom seems to be okay with it." 

"You can whenever you want. Just don't be creepy about it." I laughed and he smiled. I can't lie his smile is adorable. I never thought that moving to this new house and going to a new school would have me get friends this quickly. I never didn't have any at my old school I didn't think i'd have any here either. 

"I won't be a creepy." he laughed too. 

    Zane walked in my room and sat down beside me. 

"Can I speck to you Chloe?" He said and pointed to the hallway. "Alone..."