1

JADEN POV

I get woken up with my alarm clock going off and shut it off and get a shower and get dressed and when I leave my room I see my mom placing the food on the table.

"Morning honey," mom says.

"Morning mom" I then sit down and we ate.

"So are you looking forward to the school?" mom asks.

"Mom, I'm going to a new school in the middle of the year and people are going to stare at me"

"I know honey, but this is your last year in high school and you'll be done with school," mom says.

"Yeah and that's one good thing about it" she sighs

After breakfast was done I grabbed my backpack and said goodbye and went to school. As I walked to the school I put my headphones in and listen to one of my favorite songs. I then play High school musical 3. Don't judge I love Disney songs.

I then push play and it plays A night to Remember and I listen to it as I walked to school. When I get there I go the office and get my schedule and my locker number and after I got that I walked to find my locker and I saw people looking at me and so I kept my head down and kept walking trying not to be noticed.

When I get there I put my stuff in my locker and then went to find my first class. The bell rang and I still couldn't find it and before I knew it I was alone in the hall. As I kept walking I then bump into someone.

I look up and see a hot guy right in front of me and man was he tall and he looked so buff.

"I.......I'm sorry" I then walk away but not before hearing 'MATE' coming from him, but I ignored it and walked away.

BLAKE POV

When I wake up I took a shower and got dressed and to eat breakfast with the family. We have a big family, there's my mom and dad and then there's me and I'm the oldest and there are my 4 little siblings.

I'm 16 years old and I haven't found my mate yet, o and I'm a werewolf and no we do not shift every full moon, we can do that any time we want and I'm the line to be Alpha of the pack.

Then there's my little sister and she's 7 years old and her name is Riley.

Then there's my little brother and he's 6 years old and his name is Max.

And then there's my other little sister and she's 5 years old and her name is Sarah.

And then the last one is my little baby brother and he's only 2 and a half and he's a hand full, but we love him anyway and his name is Luke.

"Morning son," dad says as he reads the newspaper and drinks his coffee.

"Morning dad" we then all eat breakfast.

"Any luck finding your mate yet honey?" mom asks as she feeds Luke is breakfast.

It has been 5 months since my 16th birthday and my mate was nowhere to be found.

"No and I'm starting to lose hope," I said as I ate.

"Don't give up just yet son, you never know when your mate will show up," dad says.

"Your father is right," mom says.

After breakfast was over me and my 3 other siblings got into my truck and I took them to school and then headed to mine.

When I get there I see that I'm late and so I go to the office and get a slip and then head to class, when I turn the hall I bump into a kid with his head down and when he looked at me for a few seconds.

"I.........I'm sorry" he then leaves and my wolf yells out.

"MATE" my wolf yells with excitement.

I can't believe it, I found my mate and this is great.

The day went by and school was over and I pick up my siblings from school and then we head home. When we get home they go to their thing and I go see my dad and go to his office.

I knock and then go in "dad can we talk?"

"Sure son, what do you want to talk about?" dad says.

"You were right this morning about my mate showing up and get this I bumped into my mate today at school"

"That's great, what's she like?" dad asks.

"There's a problem with that"

"What's wrong?" dad asks.

"There are 2 things" he nods "1. my mate is male and 2. he's human"

"O, I see and that means he can't feel the sparks and with your mate being male that means he's meant for you," dad says.

"Your not mad that my mate is not female?" I ask.

"Of course not, the Moon Goddess paired you 2 together and I'm not going to be angry for what she has chosen," dad says.

"Well that's good to hear, but how do I get him?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask your mom," dad says.

"Why?"

"Well one of your mom's friends is human she's mated to werewolf and so she might have some advice for you," dad says.

"Ok, thanks dad"

"Your welcome son," dad says.

I then leave the office and go to the kitchen and I see my mom making snacks like always.

"Mom, can we talk?" I ask as I sit next to Luke and he makes grabby hands at me and so I chuckle and take him out of his highchair and set him on my lap.

"Sure honey" she then sits down next to me "what's up"

"Well, I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?" I ask looking at her.

"I'll take the good news first," mom says.

"Ok" I take a deep breath "I found my mate"

She gasps with excitement "O my god, I'm so happy for you" after she calmed we started again "so what's the bad news?"

"MY mate is human and is a male and don't know what to do," I said as Luke grabs my finger and with his little hand.

"I see and you want to know how to get your mate to be yours since he can't feel the sparks," mom says.

"Yes"

"Well all I can tell you is to start slow, like try to become friends at first and then work your way up to becoming more and then ask him out and then after a while you should tell him what you are and that's the hard part since he's human an all" mom says.

"Thanks, mom"

"No problem honey," mom says.

Soon it was dinner time we ate and the little ones went to bed and then I did, but I couldn't sleep and so I went for a run in the forest in my wolf form.