Wattpad Original
7 और मुफ्त भाग हैं

Author's Note

Hey Everyone!

You may have noticed that my story, "Goats from Lambs" has been selected as part of Wattpad's "Paid Stories" Program in the attempt to explore different ways that writers can make money from their work on Wattpad through the support of their readers.

As you may or may not know, to get to the end of the second draft of this story took just over 3 years to complete, as I desperately scrounged for spare time between "real jobs" in order to pay bills, rent, etc.

There is nothing I would love to do more than spend my time working on stories as opposed to, "Joe Jobs"; after all, the support that you all have given towards this story so far, has helped me to realize just how much I love the art of writing... not just for myself but for readers, like you.

To be able to monetize my writing on this platform would not only mean that I could dedicate more time to stories like "Goats from Lambs" for you to read, but it would also put a much more tangible meaning behind the term, "Reader Support" while simultaneously validating the time that I dedicate towards such projects.

As many of you have seen me post in the past, the support from my readers/fans is what keeps me going on these stories and to be able to facilitate more writing by the way of incremental income would only help to perpetuate the strength of the bond I feel between my works and you wonderful folks out there.

To find out more information about Wattpad's Beta Program, feel free to check out the following link: https://next beta.wattpad.com/faq

As always, thank you all, so much, for your endless support both up to this point and moving forward.

Happy Reading!

PK

Goats from Lambsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें