~8~

[The Last]

I walked out sadly and got into the car. I noticed how his fan girls followed me, and also got into their cars. There was more than one of them following me. But I didn't care much, like I said as long as they don't bother me I don't care. I sat in the car for a bit thinking where I should drive too and decided to drive to Han Rivers. I like looking at the ocean it calms me when I'm sad it's just relaxing. As I look down to the water, it made me wonder how it would feel liked if I fell in there.

'Maybe all the pain will go away. After all, he lied to me.'

I thought in my mind .. he said he would explain everything to me but instead brought me here to see how he gets along with his ex.

Yes, I understand I didn't know you before.

Yes, I know we didn't go to the same school.

I know I'm not your first love.

I started crying as I was lost in my thoughts. On the way back, I took the freeway, some cars blocked my way and bumped into me. My eyes were teary but I was still able to manage. I followed the car and they stopped at a bridge no one was at. I stopped the car and got out to talked to them because they hit Yoongi's car. I was going to asked for their ID and insurance. As the girls got out, I felt pain on the back of my head as I was hit was a thick piece of wood. I fell on the ground my eye sight got blurry, but I was able to see who did this to me... looks like his fan girls who followed me. My body fell as I fainted.

They helped pick up my body from the ground and put me in the driver's seat, turned on the engine of Yoongi's car. As they already drove my car to the edge of the bridge. They pushed the car and it fell into the water.

'If god gave me another chance, I would love you all over again. If there's a limit, I wish it's ten thousand years.'

My body finally gave out and my eyes closed, with tears mixed with the water.

I was found later that day, announced died as I wasn't breathing anymore. I was rushed into the emergency room. The hospital contacted my company and then news got to Yoongi.

When Yoongi arrived at the hospital, he was so worried... he cried as I was dead.. along with my baby. Everyone was crying in the hospital.. Yoongi was dragged out by the securities when everyone left. My manager wanted my family to come see me for the last time before burying me so they sent my body some to a different hospital. As they put my body into the van that night a nurse sat next to me in the van and chanted.

Nurse Yang: how sad you have to die so young ... especially with this baby ... you were so talented, beautiful, nice and shy just like you stage name Blue ... only if god was more considerate you wouldn't have to suffer this much Blue.. the world will miss you....

She touched my cold cheek and smile. She left the van when she was called for work. As they were all away my fingers started moving.

They started driving half way to the other hospital, suddenly, it started raining very hard that night. But they had to transfer my body in order to arrive on time. Along the way, the van was suddenly strucked by lightening injurying the driver and opening the back of the van. The van flipped into the ocean. After hearing the new everyone went to search for the delivers's body. They were all found except, my body was never found. The nurse who chanted blessing to me took it as god giving Y/N another chance as he heard her blessings. She never told anyone about it and considered it as fate. My company, family, friends, and loved ones were mad, sad, and worried that my body was missing in the ocean. After few days after, they continued my funeral a few days after my parents arrived in Seoul.