a new home

Me and my parent's moves into a house that was off the market for a long time and I'm not sure why not even my parents know but we didn't mind because it was my mom's dream house after all. She smiled as we pulled up while I frowned because I was going to be the new girl all over again and I hated it I even changed my look and I wear what people call creepy clothes but I call it a statement of my inner soul. I rolled my eyes and got out of my car then I heard a little girl scream and she ran to her mom and I just looked at them. "Dear it's ok." "Why is she wearing that outfit?" "I can answer that if you like miss." The girls mother smiled and nodded. I then got down to her leve and gave her a sweet smile. "This is just a statement of my inner soul and my emotions but don't worry Im alot nicer then I look really I'm a sweet heart even to a little angle like you." I pitched her cheek and she giggled then I got up. "I'm sorry I scared your daughter I didn't mean to." "oh it's ok she seems to like you now." The little girl hugs my leg and I smile and hug her back. "I like her too, I'm Nikita." "Stacy and this is my little girl hope." The girl waved and I waved back. "So nice to meet you, well I better get inside and start unpacking." "Ok and welcome to the neighborhood." "Thank you." I walked in with a box up to my room and there was new carpet and paint on the walls because they had weird red paint on them but I liked it but they still changed it. "Huh." I put my box down but it fell open and my brush went under the bed so I get on my hands and knees and reach for it.

I was looking for my brush and I found it then I felt what I think was a broken frame so I pulled it out and it had what look like dried red paint and it was broken. The picture In it was two boy's and they were cute they must of forgot it when they lived here. "Hum that's odd but I'll just tape the glass and put it on my shelf." I got my tape and put it on the broken parts then set it down on my dresser then my mother came in. "Oh who are those two?" I shrugged but smiled. "Don't know but I found it under my bed so I though I could fix the glass and put it up." "Hum I'm guessing the last family must of left it in a hurry, I gets it does go with the room." "Yeah it feels right to have it so can I keep it?" "Sure go ahead." I smiles and went to get my last boxes and I left eyes on me but shook it off then a boy came and ran into me. "Hey watch it!" He stops and looks at me and walked to me. "What did you say bitch!" "You heard me watch where your going I almost drpped my shit!" I glared at him then went inside and put my stuff up. "Did you just cuse at a boy?" "Dad I had a reason to." "You know better then that! "He got closer then he saw the picture and growled. "Who are they?!" "I don't know I found it under my bed mom said I could keep it." He smacks me and I fall to the floor. "Ahhh!" He leaves and I just sit that in shock and I just moved to the corner and cried he never hit me like that.

I stayed in the corner I soon fall asleep then I felt my body being lifted up and lays me in my bed and covers me up. Me thinking it was my brother I didn't even thinks twice about it.I woke up the next morning and saw a note under the picture and read it. "Thanks for keeping the picture and sorry about your dad but we'll keep you safe-L&J." I looked at the note with a confused look then I thought about last night. "Did who ever left this note picked me up and lay me in bed?" I asked my self but shook it off and changed then walked down stairs and I looked at my dad. "Nikita sweetie." "Morning dad." "I'm sorry about last night I had a bit to drink and I didn't think I'm sorry." "It's ok now I need to head to school bye dad." I kissed his cheek and ran out the door with my bag all the way to school. "Huh what a day."