Chapter 14

GAM GAM GAM. The wedding bell rang I looked out everything was ready the hall was beautifully decorated the royal gown was ready and great it was a white big gown designed with the flowers, people has already gathered everywhere. The band has already started high guest and important leaders has started arriving. The round table was almost filled.
I inhaled and exhaled. My anxiety getting the better of me, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked lavishing.
My bedroom doors opened and the chief guard came in slightly bowing my lady we await your presence.
I nodded at him and dismissed him.
Everyone leave now i want to be alone,they all left rushing out as they closed the door behind them.

Mum,dad I hope you can hear me,am sorry for disappointing you about my beloved pls protect me and guide my steps as I open this chapter in my life.
   Few minutes later
The hall was filled with familiar and unfamiliar faces most of them I recognized from the council meeting or members of neighborhood cities. I was guided down,the,aisle by the grandad who was to represent my dad. Grandad was the name I fondly called him he reminded me of an elder in my hometown who was elderly king and gentle and passed away few months ago.

I smiled brightly as I approached the king,he was dressed in royal robes which matched the colour of his eyes.
I climbed towards the pavement to face the huge amount of people. I quickly scanned to see the prince our eyes met briefly before he removed his face. A wave of disappointment washed through me.
I turned to look at smiling faces. As the coronation rites began
We exchanged our vows,swore an oath and when I was about to be crowned their queen chaos was headed from outside the gates of the hall was pushed open and inside came masked men as the guards rushed to assassinate the intruders. Their was confusion as even the king didn't know what was happening as he became very angry at my coronation
  When I looked right I saw the guards fighting everyone was running round looking for safety and the king was red,barking orders at the guards.
   I rolled my eyes as I raised my face

Enough! Whoever raise a sword at another dies this instant.