Chapter 57 - Um...what?

I blinked a few times while Misha choked on air.

"Um...what?" The doctor chuckled softly and pointed at the screen.

"There's two little baby's in there. I can't quiet make out genders yet, but we should be able to in your next appointment." I nodded, still in complete shock.

"I assume you want pictures?" Misha nodded as he started printing them off. He handed Misha some papertowel and smiled.

"I'll leave you to get cleaned up while I get your pictures." I thanked him quietly as he walked out. I looked up at Misha a little.

"Misha...we're having twins." He smiled a little and started cleaning off my stomach.

"We are."

"What are we gonna do?" Misha raised an eyebrow and helped me sit up.

"What do you mean?" I pulled my shirt back down and leaned on him as he sat down beside me.

"How are we going to go from two kids to four? I just got use to taking care of West and Maison now there's gonna be two more? And where are we going to have the room for all these people in our house?" Misha frowned and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey, we'll make it work. I'll renovate the house. Maybe we could make the basement our own little place and tear up the upstairs bedrooms to make the all even sizes."

"That could work I guess. And we would get some privacy." Misha smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"We'll make it work, I promise." I let out a soft sigh as the doctor came in.

"Here's your pictures and next appointment for a month from now. I'm going to try to keep them pretty regular considering the complications of your previous pregnancy." I nodded and took the small orange envelope and appointment card from him.

"Thanks so much doctor." Misha shook his hand with a small grin. I did the same and watched as he walked out.

"So what now?" I looked over at misha who was smiling his goofy grin at me.

"First things first were gonna go home and enjoy some peace and quiet."

"Shouldn't we tell everyone?" Misha shrugged and helped me off the exam bed.

"I was thinking we could wait until the BBQ. Basically everyone we know will be there." I nodded and walked with him out of the room and back to our car.

"That's a good idea actually. Makes more sence too. Then afterwards we can tell the family." Misha nodded as we got into the car.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled and put on my seat belt, looking down at my stomach.

"The idea of one little baby blew my mind but two? There's two little baby's growing inside me at one time."

"I know it's crazy. I'll start planning on how I'm gonna rebuild the house tonight maybe if I have trouble sleeping." I nodded and leaned against the window, watching the trees go by. It was crazy to think that in a few short months I'll be a mom to four kids.

I never thought I'd be a mom at all considering what happened with my ex from newyork. I thought I'd be alone forever in the world and die without any loved ones beside me. But then I met misha my whole world turned upside down. I became a mom almost instantly and that was one of the hardest things for me to do. I was never really exposed to kids that often. I was always away doing my own thing when anyone had babies of their own.

I frowned as thoughts filled with self doubt swam through my mind again. I gently placed my hand on my belly hoping that feeling it would make the thoughts go away. Knowing that there's two little baby's in there that depend on me and I've given them what they need so far.

We pulled into the driveway of the house and got out of the car. I followed misha up the front walkway and inside. Y/d/n started barking the minute we came inside.

"You wanna go outside bud?" Misha smiled down at our pup as he barked again. I smiled a little, shutting and locking the front door as he let him out. I decided to just head upstairs and lay in bed for a while, let eveything start to sink in. So I did just that. I headed upstairs and opened our bedroom door. I walked over to mishas side of the bed and layed down, smiling as his scent swam through my nose.

I leaned my back against the headboard and closed my eyes, thoughts going through my mind a mile a minute. The main one was that I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready for one newborn baby let alone two. I could barely take care of myself half the time.

I let out a sigh as I heard the door creak open.

"Hey Babe, you okay?" I opened one eye to see misha making his way over. He sat down beside me and layed his head in my lap. I brought my ringed hand down and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm okay. Just alot going through my mind." He looked up at me a little and smiled.

"Like what? Fill me in." I frowned and shook my head.

"I don't want to burden you with my non sence." He shook his head a little and chuckled.

"You're not a burden love. Tell me what's on your mind." I sighed and looked down at his stupidly adorable face.

"I just don't know if I'm ready to be a mom to babies. I've never really been around a baby. I was always off and away somewhere when anyone had kids." Misha moved his head from my lap and sat up, pulling me into his instead. I leaned my head on his shoulder with a small sigh.

"You're going to do great Y/n. I'll be here right beside you if you ever need help. I've already done it twice before, I can do it again." I smiled and placed a gentle kiss to the crook of his neck.

"That helps ease the worry a little. I'm just worried I won't be able to do it. I won't be able to do all those motherly things other mothers do." Misha rolled his eyes and brought my face up to look at him.

"Oh you stop that sillyness. You don't need to worry about how other mothers do things. You do things your own way. And if you're not sure, I'll help you out." I smiled a little and placed my forehead on his.

"You really mean that?" He nodded.

"Mhm. You've parented west and maison your own way and you'll be able to do it with these two little ones too." I smiled more and so did he.

"Now, why don't we go spend some quality time together. Just you and me?"

"I'd like thay very much..."

Look who's baaaaack. It's been a while, how've y'all been? You've been good? That's Great! You're not doing good? I hope things get better soon <3

Anyway, ima keep it brief. I've just been busy and honestly forgot to update. But here it is now and hopefully another one will come soon.

Thank you all for sticking with me for so long and for 50k reads. That's insane!! I'll see you all in the next chapter and I hope this ones okay. It isn't the best in my opinon but better ones will come!