Preston is shipped home

"I Peeta Mellark, am shocked and wounded by our loss but it is the games, happy hunger games. panem today, panem tomorrow, panem forever." I read off a card president snow sent me to read at prestons funeral. a riot breaks out but I just head home, and head off to sleep.

•Peeta's dream•

Katniss walks in my front door, she is almost a pale green. "Katniss, I'm sorry I wasn't ready to give up what I have!" "no Peeta, neither was I." "THEN WHY THE BERRIES?!" katniss laughs and says she wanted "us together or nothing" she pulled out her bow and shoots an arrow in the centre off my heart, it stops beating and it becomes cold.

-end-

That's the 2nd dream about katniss coming back and killing me so I ask to head to the Capitol for mental treatment, the escort of district 12 argues with me but decides since I'm a mentor I must be helped.

I arrive at a fancy clinic at the Capitol, with a smell of roses and blood, 'what must they do here?' I think. after 10 minutes a woman with pale green skin greets me, she looks like katniss but I try to ignore that. at the end of my session I smell of blood, they covered me in child blood from the arena 30 years ago, it's horrible!

•back home•

I take my 14th shower in the past 3 days to get rid of the blood in my body hair, eww, by now it's out and doesn't smell.