My Oh My :

Yoongi has managed to grow use to the morning schedule of rolling out of bed, pissing, brushing his teeth, puking his guts out, then brushing his teeth again for the last two weeks. Every morning, Seokjin makes him a fresh glass of lemonade and he's grown quite fond of the drink. Lemons do really help with the nausea.

Namjoon has also been coming up to him with ideas and methods for certain pregnancy milestones, and brain development for their baby. Yoongi has been following them, to an extent. When it came down to him listening to Mozart and Beethoven rather than Drake or Eminem, he pulled the plug. Namjoon just retorts and places his beats headphones on Yoongi's studio desk, "At least when you get bigger, put these on your bump so the baby will listen to it and not you."

Ah yes, Yoongi thus remembers that he will be getting bigger. At only thirteen and a half weeks pregnant, he is starting to get a noticeable curve in his mid section that he can only think, "Holy fuck I'm getting fat." He just sighs, looking down at his stomach and lifting his shirt. No, he's not that far along to be growing already!! "Namjoon!! I'm only a little over thirteen weeks and I'm already showing!?"

"Well Hyung, you're small and petite. I'm tall and broad. This baby is half mine so maybe it takes my genetics in height?" Namjoon stares at the bump and smiles, "Just think, it's just a teeny tiny baby."

"Teeny tiny my ass! I'm fucking huge," Yoongi mumbles, pulling his shirt down and looking at his phone. He frowns, seeing the notification, "Shit, I have a doctor appointment today."

"Oh yeah? Check up?" Namjoon spins in his chair, letting his legs swing out as he spins.

"Yeah, just to check for abnormalities and see how much longer I have until we can find out the gender," Yoongi shrugs, "Morning sickness just drains my energy more."

"You've never had energy," Namjoon laughs, stopping his spinning when he gets dizzy.

Yoongi flips him off, standing, "You want to go with me? I mean it's your baby, and plus Jimin has a class."

"Yeah, I haven't been since that last one," Namjoon stands, putting on his shoes and following Yoongi.

The older closes and locks the studio, leading Namjoon to his car and opening the door. Namjoon's phone rings, he pulls it out and immediately answers, "Hey babe."

Yoongi turns the car on once Namjoon is in and buckled. Namjoon hums, "Heading with Yoongs to his appointment."

There was a conversation going on as Seokjin speaks. Yoongi turns the music on a low volume, not being able to stand silence in a moving vehicle even when he has a headache.

"Babe, he had no body to go with- Yes I know he's a grown ass man..... Look, it's my kid too, I'm not only going to be there after the baby's born or even part time. I want to be there for every milestone. Seokjin-" he growls, pulling his phone away, "What the fuck is wrong with him!? One minute he's nice and sweet and interacts with you and then he's cold and rude-"

"It's because he doesn't like you being with me," Yoongi interrupts, "He is scared you'll choose me over him-. He's probably afraid of me falling for you and you falling for me," Yoongi rolls his eyes, "I love you man, but you're nothing more than a best friend to me. Sure you're the father of my baby, but you're not my lover, you're not the love of my life. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I feel the same way," Namjoon sighs, "We need to figure out how this is going to work. I love Seokjin. I want to be with him, I want to have future children with him. This baby.... this baby is just a bump in the road of that plan kinda."

Yoongi narrows his eyes, pulling over the car and parking it, "What do you mean? 'Bump in the road?'"

"Look I'm not meaning anything bad-"

"The way you said it, sounded like it was a bad thing," Yoongi crosses his arms, "My baby isn't a bump in the road."

"No, Yoongi you're not listening-"

"No I'm listening!" His voice raises as his blood starts to boil, "Are you meaning my baby is hindering you from your future?"

"OUR BABY, Yoongi! And no that's not what I meant!" Namjoon's voice raises too.

"Then what did you fucking mean!?" Yoongi shouts.

"I don't want to loose Seokjin!! The one thing in my life that is worth living for and if I lose him I don't have anything!!" Namjoon shouts louder, not realizing the hurtful words he just said to the mother of his first child.

It was silent, except for the bass of Without Me by Eminem playing. Yoongi scoffs, unblocking the door and starring ahead, "Get out."

Namjoon curses mentally, running his hand through his blonde hair, "Yoongi-"

"GET. OUT. Obviously I don't want you in my car if your own baby isn't something worth living for!" Yoongi screams, tears threatening to spill as his lip quivers, "You wanted me to keep the damn thing and now you're calling it a mistake! Get. Out!!"

Namjoon unbuckles, opening the door and exiting the vehicle. Before he can shut the door, he leans in as Yoongi puts the car in drive, "Let your hormones die down, we'll talk about this when you get home."

Yoongi clenches his jaw and keeps his face looking out the windshield towards the road. Namjoon shakes his head, "Okay, fine. Call me and talk to me when you get your head out of your ass!"

The door slams shut and once it is, Yoongi merges back onto the highway and finishes the drive to the doctor for his appointment. As he drives, he feels the tears spilling over and his lips quivering up to a sob. Once Namjoon was way out of sight, walking on the side of the road with his cellphone up to his ear, he pulls over again and sobs loudly.

He hated feeling this way. He hated feeling like he didn't matter to anyone. That's the last thing he wants to feel, but he's more concerned with his baby. He stops crying, placing his hands on his stomach and stroking it gently, "I'm sorry baby, I'm trying so hard to not stress you out. Mommy's trying."

After calming down for a bit, he merges back onto the road and finishes the drive to the doctor's office, alone.

<>

I need to have more happy chapters. I'm tired of writing depressing chapters.

Shoot me some ideas. We obviously have to write about this discussion on the next chapter, and maybe soon we'll find out the gender 👀👀

Thank you so much for the reads!