Sweet Styles.

Louis walked down the street. He was new in town, and he wanted to explore. It's been two hours of walking, and he was hungry, but he didn't want ice cream, and he couldn't enter a pub without getting drunk. Louis was ready to call his new room mate, Zayn, to pick him up when he saw a sign ahead.

"Sweet Styles" it read in swirly cursive, made to look like it was written by a tube of icing.

It was a bakery, just what Louis was hoping to find. He opened the door, which made a little ding. He was met by the smell of sugar and chocolate lingering in the air.

"Welcome to Sweet Styles, I'll be with you in a second to style your sweets," A voice called from the back.

"Harry, that's the stupidest thing you've ever said."

"Shut your mouth, Niall. You know what, you have to say it every time someone walks in," The voice, who Louis guessed to be Harry, came closer.

A tall boy emerged from behind a curtain covered doorway. He was walking backwards so he could look smugly at Niall.

"Fuck you."

"Not my type," Harry turned to face Louis, "Holy fuck."

Standing in front of the counter was a gorgeous boy. He looked stunning and Harry became severely self-conscious.

Louis raised his eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

Harry blushed, realizing he said that out loud. "I- uh-" Harry spun on his heel and walked through the curtain.

Louis heard hushed voices before the head of a blonde boy poked out. He looked at Louis, who waved. Niall retreated, and then returned by pushing Harry out.

The while ordeal made Louis confused and he was thinking about leaving.

"I- uh, I'm sorry, I said that out loud. It wasn't an insult I swear-"

"So it was a compliment?"

Harry looked at the ground before remembering his job, "Uh, what can I get you?"

Louis scanned the menu, "What do you prefer?"

"I don't like any of it. I cook it, and I always "criticize" it too much," Harry explained, and shouted, "Niall, what's your favorite on the menu?"

"The coffee cake, doughnuts, and monkey bread."

Louis nodded, "One of each."

Harry got to work, cutting a slice of cake (it may have been larger than he was supposed to because Louis was cute), and giving it to him in a plastic container. He put two doughnuts in a bag. "I'm going to heat up your monkey bread, give me a second."

Louis grabbed a plastic fork, and broke a piece of cake off. He took a bite as Harry returned.

Harry froze in his tracks as Louis literally moaned at the taste. His eyes while closed and he even threw his head back a little. "Is it good?"

Louis nodded immediately, "holy shit."

"Yeah, Jesus pooped it out himself."

Louis laughed, "You're funny, but I'm funnier."

"Is that so?" Harry asked, jumping over the counter and walking towards Louis.

"What do you see when the Pillsbury doughboy bends over?"

Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Doughnuts," Louis held up doughnut.

Harry laughed, "Get out of my bakery."