chapter one-snatched, but not in the sisterly way

I jump up to my nightstand, bellowing out the lyrics and swinging my arms about every which way.

"You push and you push and I'm pulling away, pulling away from you. I give, and I give, and I give and you take, give an you take. YOUNGBLOOD!" I throw my hairbrush up in the air and do a front flip off my nightstand, catching the hairbrush as I land. I get ready for the next verse, but a slow clap at the door makes me start. I instantly brace myself for a possible attack, and before turning around to see who I'll have to kill I hit pause on my music. Finally turning, I find myself face to face with a slender, greasy haired man in green robes.

"Scream, and you'll see how horrible I can really be."

That insane grin that I hoped I'd never see again is plastered on his pale face, making me shiver. I clamp my mouth shut, trying to get myself out of this situation that was definitely not going to go my way in the end.

"You know, I was never fond of Midgardian tunes, but that one was exceptionally horrible." he begins to slowly circle me, his emerald eyes roving my body lazily. I stay rooted in my spot, angered expression on my face.

"What is it you want, Loki?" I growl.

The trickster just chuckles, still inspecting me in a way that makes me feel naked, stripped bare. Finally, his eyes land on my face and Loki mock pouts at me.

"Oh, and here I was thinking you'd be happy to see me," Loki wipes away a fake tear. "You want to know what I want darling? Well, I want you of course."

He flashes me another one of his wicked smiles, and I narrow my eyes, seeing not green anymore, but red.

"Good luck trying to get me! Swiper, no swiping!" I scream the names of all the Avengers, but when none of them answer, the tiny pebble of dread that was beginning to form turned into a full blown boulder. Loki's cold hand clamps over my mouth and my eyes go wide. I feel him lean in to the side of my head and whisper in my ear,

"Nice try, sweetheart, but they're all out at the moment. Now, where were we?"

A strangled cry escapes through his fingers and I thrash against his grip. I just hear him chuckle darkly.

"Brace yourself, kitten."

Suddenly, I plunge into blackness, all senses wiped except for the feeling of Loki's hand across my mouth. It's suffocatingly dark for a few seconds, and then it's like someone flipped a magical switch and turned all the lights back on.

A large room comes into view, and I see a small bed in one corner, a bookshelf in the other and one door that connects to what seems to be a bathroom. A single wall is made entirely of a shimmering substance, and I reach my hand out to touch it, but a voice stops me abruptly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Noticing that Loki is long gone and that his slimy hand is no longer restraining me, I swing around to find the source of the voice. I see a tall man standing in front of me, dark circles around his eyes, blonde hair scraggly and matted, seemingly stripped of not just his usual getup, but his pride as well. I gasp at the sight of my new cell-mate.

"Hello, Lady Brynn." he smiles grimly.
"Hello, Thor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you happen to be doing here in my lovely cell?" Thor asks calmly, plopping himself down on the poor excuse of a bed. I sit cross-legged on the floor in front of him.

"It seems your dear brother has captured us both. The greasy weasel himself seems to need us both for his new evil plot." I drone, my voice not drowning out the noise of Loki's laughter echoing around the room from just outside the shiny glass.

"Why are you here anyways?" I inquire, changing the subject.

"Loki might have slightly taken over Asgard. Maybe." Thor grimaces sheepishly.

"So you mean..." I trail off, glancing over to Loki watching us. "Well why the fuck does he want me?!"

I scream, waving my hands around frustratedly. I glare at Loki and throw a colorful hand gesture his way. It makes him throw his head back in laughter and I turn away from him and sulk.

"Wasn't supposed to be funny." I grumble under my breath. Thor gives a dry chuckle.

"It seems that he wants me because of my abilities to control thunder, and you because of the fact that your abilities came from the Tesseract." Thor states.

"That is correct, brother!" Loki applauds as he strides away, returning the hand gesture in my direction.

"FUCK YOUUUUU!" I bellow after him and his maniacal laughter echoes throughout the whole palace. I turn to Thor.

"Do you think he's going to try anything funny with the other Avengers? They're bound to notice I'm gone." I say, suddenly worried. Who knows what Loki's capable of.

"Well he is the god of mischief," Thor says humourlessly, "But I suspect not. My brother just wants to merge our powers, since they're ironically similar."

It's true too. Thor can control thunder, and I control all electricity, which is helpful when it comes to fighting humans and even robots, but not so much when it comes down to Thor's mental brother.

"He also finds you extremely attractive." Thor adds. I choke on my saliva.

"Passive aggressive, greasy haired emo witches aren't my type." I say back, earning a low chuckle from Thor.

"That's good." He grins at me. "I wouldn't want you on any side but my own."

I return the smile and uncross my legs. Stretching out on the floor, I put my arms behind my head.

"Ditto. Your thunder scares me sometimes." I mumble.

After an awkward silence, I hear Thor's husky voice.

"How long do you think we'll be in here?"

Ugh, leave it to him to be restless.

"I don't know man, he's your brother." I retort, and Thor chuckles again.

A few more seconds I hear his light snoring and shut my eyes, falling into a light and restless sleep.

A/N: hey guys! so this is the first chapter of many, and i really hope u don't hate it! i'll be updating as often as i can, so be patient! check out my other stories, avengers 7 minutes in heaven and my imagines book. thanks!

-Author