\(^o^)/ Welcome/Rules ヽ(^。^)ノ

So glad you came! We were just getting started. I saved a seat for you! Look, it's about to start:

WELCOME TO MY CREATOR'S FIRST ROLE PLAY BOOK!   I'm Evelyn, a fairy and one of my creator's first OC's. I'll be showing you around here and getting you started. First things first, my creator has some rules that she'd like you to follow. Here they are:

#1- Follow @Weaslette4Queen please and thank you! You'll get a followback.

#2- No swearing and if you MUST curse, please sensor it out. There are young ears on Wattpad so be nice. Also, censor the word kill or anything like it. Wattpad gets upset when you talk about it.

#3- NO SMUT. Ew no. I don't think I have to explain why.

#4- No overpowered OC's! That's not fair to the other RP's around you who are trying to have a good time.

#5- HAVE FUN!

#6- If I make a mistake, let me know! This is my first RP book and I promise that I will make mistakes. Don't murder me with"THATS SPELLEDWRONG YOU DIDN'TADD NAME OF OC YOU DIDDLY DIDN'TSNNJCCKGCGXJFX" I don't want to hear it. Kindly tell me my mistakes.

#7- If your comment doesn't get responded to immediately or within a fee minutes/hours, be patience! We all have lives outside of Wattpad! Only tag them after one day. Be nice! (And patience!)

#8- Hate the character, not the RPer! Be nice.

#9- Don't control other people's character/s! It's not fair to you or the person your RPing with. Say it with me: be nice!

#10- Stay active!! It's nice and respectful to the people your RPing with. Again, guess what? Be nice!

#11- Write in third person please.

#12- Password: "Be nice" & vote on at least two chapters of this book.

#13- You can have up to ten OC's but if you do this make sure to keep track of them all.

#14- This is like an era that's older it's not a technology riddled era so no crazy tech. You can have older tech but not insane crazy tech please. There is no set time but like yeah.

#15- You don't have to ask to RP somewhere or ask 'May I?' Just do it man, go for it.

(P.S. If you're looking to RP with me personally and like, one on one or whatever or looking for a fast reply, try my Individual RP.)

Alright, those were the rules, let's head on over to the form!