Childhood Sweethearts

Feliz Aniversario Shruti9726

M(Manik): Nandu Doll come on hurry up we’re getting late for school….

N(Nandini): Ufffu...Mani Monster you always….say this...it is because of you I can not sleep 5 mins more. You’re such a monster….huh…(making an angry pout)

M: Awwee Nandu Baby...gussa….come I’ll give you Dairy Milk Bubbly...now hurry up…

Nandini gave him a toothy smile n rode off to school having cycle race with her Mani Monster. It was their daily routine since childhood. MANAN were chuddy buddies...their parents were each others best friends...they were neighbours….
Manik was only 1 week older than Nandini...but he used to pamper Nandini since childhood….

16 years later:

N: (sitting on Manik’s lap hugging him tight sobbing) Mani Monster….don't do this nah….I cant sleep without you….you know nah I get scared of monsters…. (she meant ghosts 😂)

M: Nandu Doll please…(wiping her tears) you’re my good girl nah….it is just a matter of 1 year….we’ll be back home after that but Baby it is important nah...you know how important this internship is to us we can make our parent proud. After 1 year we’ll join MN Corp. (Manik Nandini Corp) our experience will help in our business….so please understand….

N: But I can't sleep without you...Mani Monster

M: I also can't sleep you….Nandu Doll
...but we have to do this okay….you will sleep in my T shirt...you’ll not miss me...

Well Manik n Nandini are still together as best friends...they were all through together….they even graduated from same college yes they used to sleep together n their parents don't have any objection to that as they wanted them to be together 😉.  Now the discussion was about Manan going to different cities for internship their parents wanted them to take that as it would help them learn….
Nandini was being adamant on not leaving Her Mani Monster...Manik was also sad but he being the mature 1 trying to convince His Nandu Doll….

N: I wear your T shirt here also….but you won't be there nah….please….
please don't send me away….

M: (sternly) Nandini….stop being a brat….you’re going n that is final....

With that he made her sit on the bed n left angrily….Nandini followed him crying….Manik entered the backyard garden to calm down….as soon as he reached there Alya hugged him n kissed his check.

A(Alya): Hey there Boyfriend….

M: Alya...what are you….

A: Ssshhh...Baby I know you also love me….that is why you’re sending Nandini away from you nah...so that we can date….yay....I’m glad that you thought so much for us….yay now Nandini won't be a prick between us...(she kissed his cheek n hugged him)....

Manik detached Alya from him...n was about to say something….but Nandini cutted him off...yes Nandini was there listening to their conversation….

N: Wow...congrats on your new relationship Mr. Malhotra….I thought we were at least friends if you’d have told me that I had become a prick in your relationship then I’d have happily left you...you didn't have to create this unnecessary drama….(Manik was about to say something but she cutted him off) oh please don't say that you didn't want to hurt me….coz I can clearly see you don't care even if I die….

That did it for Manik….he slapped Nandini….he was sad that he had to live without Nandini for a whole year n she was making it difficult….now Alya drama…...Nandini’s misunderstanding n finally talking about her death….he lost it listening that….

M: How dare you….(he caught her by shoulders)

N: (freeing herself) Wow....thanks….
now I officially hate you Manik Malhotra….

With that she left. Manik was also hurt so he didn't talk to her for the whole day...for the 1st time in their life they slept separately….Nandini preponed her ticket n left….when Manik realised his mistake Nandini was gone. Manik tried to contact Nandini apologize for his behaviour but Nandini totally cutted him off.

Nandini’s 1st night alone:

N: (crying her heart out holding their childhood pic) why Mani Monster….
why did you hurt me…. You love that tacky Alya so much that you slapped me for her….why…

M: Because My Nandu Doll said something that hurt me….I cant live without my Nandu Doll n she spoke about…..(choking) her death...how dare she...n how dare she think I will love any1 else other than her….tell me….

Yes Manik came to moanify His Nandu Doll. He sat beside her n made her sit on his lap. Nandini tried to wriggle out of his lap but Manik was stronger than that….

N: Leave me….you evil monster….I hate you...I hate you….I…

She was cutted by his lips….Manik was kissing her passionately….
Nandini tried to resist at 1st but later she gave in...soon it turned out to a wild love making….they became 1 in every meaning. Manan got married after 1 year after completing their internships. They had loads of fights al through their lives which later turned into wild love making.

Stay_blessed ❤❤