❣❣Demon Fourteen: "Discussions and Bullies"

❣❣ Sebriel's POV:

“For the sky is dark with people darker underneath.” –Author Stesha

I took a deep sigh after I went inside my classroom full of demons. God knows what will happen to me inside this room if ever I stay longer than I am doing right now.

Realization hit me earlier when I thought what have I just done. I was not the type who would just go and confront anybody and the fact that I kinda did earlier made it harder for me to comprehend that fact.

God, help me.

I shut my eyes as I burried my face on my bag. This day sure will take longer than any other days I have.

“Class, today, we have a transfer student. Ms. Rekkie, come here in the front.” says the prof in front of the class as he motioned me to go in front. I hesitated but even so, I did went in front of the class. This is what I hate about transferring. Every first day would involve introduction.

When I finally got in front I could see all my demon classmates murmuring while looking at me in surprise and distaste.

Rekkie?”

“Did I hear it wrong?”

“Probably, there's no way King Rekkie has a daughter!”

Psh, copycat.”

Says the people, gah, whatever. I'll just have to introduce myself and get this over with. I'm too tired. What happened the previous minutes was to much for my comprehension. I've had it, I'm done!

“I'm Sebriel Vianne Rekkie.” I introduced and bowed my head as a sign of respect and my eyes widened when I remembered something. My father said something to me before. “And I am Kearr and Karre's older sister and King Rekkie's daughter. It's nice to meet you all.” I added and bowed once again. And, people started murmuring as if surprise of what they have just heard. They are surprise, who wouldn't? Suddenly the famous twins and the despised King suddenly had a Daughter? What would be more surprising than that?

To avoid questions from my prof and classmates. I immediately made my way towards my chair and as I mostly predicted, a one set of foot on each side of the way are restricting me to have a decent display in front of the class, probably trying to let me trip over the floor. Typical bullying. Lame.

With great precision (Char), I avoided those feet and sat on my chair without hugging the clean, tiled floor. When I sat, I could hear the two students who acted the heinous crime clicking their tongue. Mga taong walang magawa sa buhay.

Without further ado, the prof started his lesson on Trigonometry. Though, not that it is so hard for me to understand, but what do we get from learning the relationship between the side and angle of the triangle? (Okay, that was kind of a pun. But, nevermind, gah, heck, ignore me.)

“On getting each of the measurements we should...” I listened and studied at the same time, eager on knowing their relationship. (God, kill me.) I did some notes and luckily, I was able to comprehend their relationship. (I'm outta here.)

Even demons have normal classes. The Ghouls too have subjects like English, Trigonometry, history and such. Even though we are trying to enhance ourselves when it comes to wars but each side also is trying to manage everybody's knowledge to make a living.

“Okay, that's it for today's discussion. As a review. We have discussed about Graphs of Trigonometric Functions, the Variations of the Graph of y= sin x and y= cos x last day.” Our prof said and I could feel everybody tensed up. Probably, not wanting to get called and answer the given. The prof was writing something on the board and there showed the given ‘y=–4 cos x’. After the prof started writing, and faced us I could not help it but a smile formed on my lips when every body flinched seeing the prof's searching eyes. Then, hell break loose. His eyes darted to me.