Chapter 3

{KENZIE'S POV}

"KENZIE!"

I bump into someone and trip over them, making me fall to the ground. I look up to see who it is.

"KENZIE!" Hayden says again holding out his hand.

I take his hand awkwardly and get up.

"Wait H-Hayden...?"

If you didn't know Hayden's my ex. We had a big fight when he cheated on me with who knows who. He didn't tell me who which I'm really pissed off about. and I'm still trying to beg him to tell him. We're on really good terms though and are extremely close, but not too close since he has a girlfriend. He's also my best friend like Johnny.

"I-I missed you!" I stumble upon my words.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

"You're acting really weird"

"I just can't believe it's actually you! it's been months..!

At that moment we embrace eachother in a hug. I slightly brush away my tears. It's so great to have both Johnny and Hayden with me. With my other ex Mark he still loves me but cheated on me (tune in for later in the story ;)but Hayden and I are on good terms which I'm really happy about.

"So-"

"Hayden Babe!"

A brown haired girl with deep brown eyes walk towards us and plants a kiss on Hayden's cheek.

"So this is my girlfriend, Annie"

"It's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard a lot about you!" I go to hug Annie and she replies to me saying.

"Oh yes I've heard about you too" Then her voice darkens. "Hayden had told me a lot about you too"

I stand aback. Hayden flinches and Annie just smiles fakely and walks off holding Hayden's hand.

"This way babe!"

I frown. That was the weirdest.

"What's wrong?"

I turn around to see Johnny my boyfr-best friend.

"Oh nothing!" I try to hold in my sad smile. As much I like Johnny I miss Hayden and I shouldn't. I shouldn't miss someone for cheating on me and I hate myself so much for still missing a guy who doesn't like me in that way.

I try to change the subject.

"So who have you met today?"

"Ya know, Brynn, Carson, Hayden and his girlfriend Annie. And Nadia too"

"Cool- wait Nadia is here?"

"Yes"

"Where is she"

"Over there" He points to where Nadia and Jayden are chatting.

"Oh ok- I'll talk to you later."

"Bye kenz"

"Bye John"

I walk over to where Nadia and Jayden and quickly say hi to them. Not saying to much and just talking until the bus driver and Meredith (the people taking care of us on tour) gather everyone round to get their attention.

"Ok" Meredith starts talking. "I know you all just got here and are meeting up with your friends but I want you all to bring you're luggage in and start to organize where you are sleeping for the nights. Which I'm sure you each already have a bunk chosen out for you! We are going to our first stop and it will take about 2 days to get their so start packing and let's get going everyone!!"

{JOHNNY'S POV}

We all walk of the bus in a bunk getting our luggage. I see Kenzie grab her back pack and then grab her suitcase which I notice she is struggling getting onto the bus since it has these really weird wheels on it or whatever they are.

I was about to offer to help her before someone cut me off.

"Here I can help you with that"

It was Hayden. Kenzie's ex. Hayden broke Kenzie's heart. Why is he helping her. Then I remember, they're still best friends, they made up. Not like I'm jealous or anything, but I know what Hayden is capable off. If he can break Kenzie's heart once I know he'll do it again. Me and Hayden are best friends, but I don't trust him around Kenzie. At all.

Kenzie looks into his eyes and smiles.

"Sorry it's just had these wheels-"

Hayden cuts her off.

"It's fine, see you later"

He walks off after Kenzie smirking to himself. Did he seriously just flirt with Kenzie. Isn't he dating that Annie person. not that I care or anything- i just-

I carry on after them and walk onto the bus.

{LAUREN'S POV}

[TIME JUMP]

I finish unpacking and realize how late it is.

"Guys it's 11PM!"

"It is? I'm probably going to go to sleep them" Kenzie replies.

"I wanted to watch a movie or something but it's too late"

"Wait... do we seriously have to get changed in our bunks. It's tiny as hell"

"Oh I wish we didn't"

"So you going to bed too Lolo?"

"Yep!

"K goodnight"

"Goodnight"

"Can u guys just shut up!"

It was Carson.

"Sorry kenz you look hot and all in your pyjamas but it's so late"

{KENZIE'S POV}

Me and Lauren realized that mostly everyone else was already in bed and lights were out.

"Stop flirting with me Carson!" I joke.

He just laughs and I close my curtain thing and go to sleep.

But as much as I tried I couldn't. What was that Lauren was trying to say to me earlier. About Carson, when Meredith was driving here. That Carson moved too quickly? Why is he flirting with me and calling me hot. Even thought he was probably joking he shouldn't just play with his words like that. He could hurt Brynn by saying or talking more to another girl.

I shake the thought off and go to sleep.

vote please!