as i walk in a fast pace
the sound i hear that ive
been craving for days
tried to find ways
tried to listen to what everyone says.

yang jeongin had never been the softest most nice person

yang jeongin had never been the softest most nice person. he isnt cold to everyone but he is scared of being betrayed.

he tends to hide his feeling. when he is having a hard time he doesnt tell anyone and keep it to himself till he cant take it anymore.

he feels as if he needed to help the girl seo ria. actually his hyunh changbin was only dared to date the girl. he felt bad because she didnt do anything to changbin yet she's getting a punishment.

the worst you could think of for jeongin. he felt that emotional pain hurt more than physical pain. sure jeongin was a nice boy but he had his days. days where he felt horrible. the boy hides everything with a smile.

he saw her sit down. cry. hurt herself. she cried and cried. he couldnt bare see someone like that. he hated seeing people cry or hurt. he had a soft heart but he doesnt show it. he finally had enough.

"cmon ill walk you home" they walked side by side in silence. all that was heard was the small girl's sniffles. she still felt sad. not being able to talk properly. she wouldve nornally started a conversation by now but not in her current state.

"this is my house. you can get going now. thank you for walking me home."

jeongin couldnt explain it but he felt the need to hug her. and so he did. he hugged her tight whispering comforting words to her. she felt her heart beat rapidly.

she was worried, she felt the same when she first saw changbin. she couldnt have fallen in love in first sight right? she couldnt have. for her it was impossible.

he kissed he forehead and let her go. "have a nice night. make sure to sleep tonight you look like you need it. sweet dreams..

princess."