Imagine

(imagine)
After 20 years of being an A.R.M.Y... BTS disbanded... After they disbanded, you felt really sad, and felt like crying your whole life, but then... A person changed it... A person that made you smile, laugh, be happy again... He also loves bangtan...
He became your husband and you had one and only, son... One time, your son asked you...
Son: mom?
You: yes?
Son: why is there a lot of photos of boys in your phone except dad?
You: ah... Because they are my favorite band when i was a teen, i was totally crazy for them, i wanted all of them to be my husband that time... But i have one right now... So i can't love them all... I can't, they already have their own families... But i love your dad no matter what!
Son: who is more important... Dad or this boys?
You: your dad of course!
Husband: ahh!! Delete my annoying photos there! And also that photos of them! I want a photo that all of us are in it
You: but...
Son: mommy i want to sleep
You: ok baby... I'll let you sleep
After minutes, your son slept...then your husband took your phone
You: yah! Wae? Don't you love them too!?
Husband: i do! But they're annoying to your phone! Arrrgh! And stop singing songs! It makes me remember everything!
You: waeyo!? You think your the only one!? Hah! You're jealous aren't you?
Husband: of course i am! Even if i love them im still getting jealous!
You: yah! They have their own family now! What do you think!?
Husband: lets stop fighting about them! Aish!
You: i still don't want to delete that photos...
Husband: heh! Im goin to delete them my self!
You: you want a divorce?
Husband: why? You love them more than me?
You: no! But..
Husband: ok then...
You: (B/N)!!!!!!!!
Bias: heh! Love them!
You: but i love you more... Im sorry... I promise I'll delete them!
Bias: good cause if you didn't... Our son will have his sibling in no time!