Chapter 1 - Becoming Something Else

Y/n was a regular guy in 1-A, who was friendly, caring, but very, quiet. Not that he was shy, but he usually kept to himself.

But...there was one problem...

.

.

.

He, like Midoriya, was Quirkless.

Despite that, he was very capable, being one of the smartest, and also, rather fit, as well as utilise hand-to-hand combat, knowing many martial arts.

Besides that, he was friendly most of the time, unless he was being bullied, but still very quiet.

-Line Break-

Y/n was walking into class, hanging with to his friend, Shoto Todoroki, or as he'd like to call him, TodoBROki, talking about some stuff.

Y/n: So, you see that new Venom movie Shoto?

Todoroki: Oh, that? Dude, that was probably the best one yet.

Y/n: I know right?! Plus, did you hear the song by Eminem?

And as if on cue, they both sang, in perfect sync.

Both: 🎶They ain't gonna know what hit em, thinking it's time to go get em, Venom~🎶

There, they walked into class, only for Y/n to be jabbed in the eye, by Jiro's Earphone Jack, in which he simply groaned at, despite blood oozing out.

Y/n: You never get tired of doing that, do you?

Jiro: If you weren't such a Quirkless loser, then yeah.

Y/n: Tch...whatever, asshole.

(Y/n: If anyone here thinks that Jiro is the best girl, then whatever. Or if you have a serious problem, fight me.)

Shaking his head, Y/n went towards his seat, before being tripped over, by Hagakure, and hitting the floor, face first.

Y/n: Grah...damnit...

He said this, whilst groggily getting up, but just continuing to be kicked down by the likes of Yaoyorozu, and Ashido.

Not uttering a word, he took the beating. Though it hurt, his spirit refused to break.

Y/n: *spitting out blood* You assholes happy now?

Yaoyorozu: Hmph, let's leave this piece of trash alone, Ashido.

That said, Ashido went and threw acid, all over Y/n's back, which got burnt, badly.

Hissing slightly in pain, Y/n winced, and felt his back, which had dissolved his skin, and some of his muscles, exposing some bone.

Sighing, Y/n walked out of the room, looking at his bloodstained hand, as he simply clenched his fist.

-Line Break-

Kirishima: Don't you guys think you're being a bit rough on Y/n?

Sero: I mean, yes he's Quirkless, but still, that doesn't mean that you should be hard on him.

Ashido: Pfft, have you seen him, he's a loser!

Midoriya: You're wrong! So what if he's Quirkless, huh?! That just means that he has to push himself to greater heights and even beyond! And just beating will just make him stronger! I mean, look at me! I have a Quirk that I can't control, but I too, have to work harder than everyone else! So either way, you beating him is pointless. What doesn't kill him, just makes him stronger.

Kirishima: *slightly sobbing and clapping* Way too manly dude...

Sato: *slow clapping* I second that...