Part 3 Sleepover in Harry's Room

Vote, Comment and or fan! Thank you for reading! -Genesis xx

Part 3

Sleepover in Harry’s Room

Harry is in bed snoring while Lou sits awake thinking about how the day turned so wrong. “Damn my sassy side." he thinks. Louis slaps himself. "Argh…"

"Lou...?" Harry yawns and stretches, fluttering his lashes "You ok?"

"To be honest... I don’t know." He looked at the younger boy, his vision blurring up with tears again "I really screwed up huh?

“Yes you did...” Harry says, "But Zayn should know the way I are by now & shouldn’t have overreacted"

"No. He needed to. I deserved this." He sighed and plopped down on the bed. "I can’t believe I cut his hair! I'm such an idiot...”

Harry had a sad look on his face, "Maybe then, boo bear, you should truthfully apologize tomorrow."

"I will! If he ever comes out of my room..." he sighed then got a confused look... "Hazz? Do you smell... Nando’s?"

Harry paused and sniffed the air "...probably Niall ordered Nando’s takeout"

"Smart kid... I'm starved. Do you think Niall will bite me again if I ask for some?"

"I don’t think so cause there probably won’t be any left to bite you for."

"You're probably right... I'll go make some sandwiches... You want one?" Louis gets up and starts walking towards the door.

"Yah sure." Harry gets out of bed with just boxers on and follows Lou.

Louis rolls his eyes. He walks out to find Liam sitting outside his room and Niall passed out with an empty bowl of chicken.

Harry sees them too and says, "Told ya. He ate probably 99% of the chicken."

Louis chuckled then snapped a picture of Niall. "This is so going on twitter!" He whispered then tiptoed toward the kitchen.

"Oh Louis, Louis something might start again but ok" Harry takes out bread for sandwiches.

"What do you mean something might start again?" he says walking over to the fridge "What do you want? Mayo? Mustard?"

“Nothing, nothing..." Harry said, setting out bread for two sandwiches. "Mustard, please."

"Okay?" Lou said, clearly confused "Chicken, Turkey, Or Ham?"

"Ham." Harry says while leaning against the kitchen wall, watching Lou make sandwiches.

"Do you want anything else? Lettuce or cheese?" He carried over the Ham and Mustard for Harry and the Turkey for himself.

"Both lettuce and cheese." Harry says and takes the ham and mustard, preparing his sandwich.

Louis grabs it from the fridge then sliding back to the counter. He prepares his sandwich and takes a huge bite.

               "Haha," Harry laughs, "You must've been really hungry."

"Famished." A piece of turkey falls out the end of Louis’ sandwich. "Shoot! I was so hungry I didn’t put it together properly."

Harry picks it up and bites an end of it and swings it around with his mouth "eafth ift" (eat it)

Lou starts to laugh loudly but then remembers Niall is sleeping. So he walks over to Harry and snatches the meat with his mouth.

"Hahaha," Harry laughs quietly so not to wake Niall, "knew you'd do that! You know why?"

"Hmm, why?” Louis chuckles.