Chapter 18: Good Morning

HARLOW'S POV•

I wake up to a stream of light coming through the curtains. I yawn and feel the warmth of a body right next to me. I gently rub over his arm that's around my waist and he pulls me closer to him in his sleep. I need to go pee so bad, and I feel a little groggy from the alcohol from last night. I wiggle out from under his arm and sit up on the side of the bed and stand to walk into the bathroom.

I can instantly feel the soreness from him between my legs. I smile as I recall everything from last night. I feel like something flipped in me, even in him last night. He was being so different with me he was trying really hard to make me feel cared about. I hate what he said to me but if that's what made him realize he likes me on another level then I'm glad we got that out of the way. I will never allow him or any man to treat me like that.

I hope I'm not being stupid again by letting him back in after everything he's done. I am weak when it comes to him but for some crazy reason I trust him. I'm not sure why when he has a wife and I don't even know if he didn't have her would he want me? Would he be with me if he could be? Would I risk everything to be with him? I don't know the answers to these question and that scares me. I find a spare toothbrush on the counter, I'm so happy there's extra ones so I can brush my teeth.

I finish up and walk back out and over to the bed and slip back in under the covers. Once again he pulls me closer to him my back against his chest, this time I feel his erection. He reaches down and grips my hip and pulls my body closer to his dick. Right away my body heats up. He slips his hand from my hip to under my panties as he begins to circle his fingers around my clit. I react to the pleasure by moving my ass against his dick, he groans into my ear, and starts to suck on my neck. Fuck I am so turned on. I feel the familiar moistness between my legs from him. My clit has it's own pulse as he continues touching me, he moves a little lower and feels how wet I am.

"Damn baby, you're so wet for me." He nips at my earlobe. I moan and turn my face towards his and he instantly puts his mouth on mine and kisses me as his fingers rub between my folds, "spread your legs cutie." He whispers in a low growl. I comply and spread them apart. "Mm.." he moans as he slips two fingers inside of me. I moan out and he watches my face intently as my brows nit together and my eyes roll back. "Fuck Harlow you look so good," he kisses the side of my mouth.

"Oh fuck Emm... I want you so bad." I bite my bottom lip and look at him as he slips his fingers in and out of me.

"Yeah baby, what do you want? Tell me Harlow, tell me what you want baby." He says as he watches me, oh fuck I can barley talk my body shaking, my orgasm building. My breathing getting heavier.

"Fuck Em! I want you! I want you to fuck me, I want your dick in me!" I moan out.

He pulls down my sweats and panties. He also pulls down his boxers, he positions himself behind me still, "you want my dick baby?" He kisses my neck. I moan out. He rubs his dick on my ass and then eases himself into me. "Ohh fuckkk you feel so good." He says as he thrust in and out of me, oh fuck he feels so good. He licks my neck, "want me to touch you?" He whispers seductively against my neck, oh fuck I want him to touch me everywhere but mostly my clit.

"Yes," I grab his hand from rubbing on my tits and moved it to my clit. My moans get louder as I'm really close now.

"Fuck Harlow, you gonna cum baby?" He groans as his thrusting slows down a bit.

"Marshall ohhh fuck!" I moan out and he fucks me harder picking up his pace again and intensifying my orgasm. Oh fuck.... I continue grinding against him.

"Fuck baby I'ma cum...... ahhh fuuckk!" He moans as he cums and then lays behind me both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"Damn, why have we not done this shit before?" He chuckles.