5: Following (Edited)

(A/N: Cussing appears a lot of times in this chapter, you've been warned)

After listening to the reporter on the tv they knew, without a doubt, that the person they were describing was Chae and they needed confirmation from her soon or they'd burst. They were tempted to go looking for her but questioned how deadly the protection was so they didn't risk anything in case it was real.

"So are we just going to wait for her to come back?" Jimin asked as he checked his watch.

"I mean, it's not like we can leave this place. She said it was heavily protected that we could get killed if we tried to escape" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, but how deadly do you really think it is?" Jungkook asked as he paced around the living room.

"Ever gotten shot by a gun?" a voice commented, snapping them out of their thoughts and whipping their heads around to face the silver-haired female. Also known as Chae.

"No... have you?" Yoongi said suspiciously as he looked at the girl.

"Yes, in fact, I have multiple times." She said seemingly unaffected by that.

"What?!" Taehyung said as he looked at her with worry in his eyes, "how're you still alive?"

"Magic," Chae said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. She turned around to leave the room until Jungkook gasped loudly.

"Chae!! You're bleeding!!!!" Jungkook ran over to her and she just looked at him, disinterested in what he said, "Let me help you!"

Chae looked down at her left arm and there seemed to be a waterfall of blood (A/N: I'm exaggerating a little bit) going down onto her arm from her shoulder, seeping onto the sleeve of her shirt and seemed to be slowing dripping onto the floor.

"Shit," Chae said and groaned, she hated when this happened, now Bangtan would question how in the world she's living and she wasn't planning on ever telling them that. "Excuse me, I will be right back."

"Do you need he-" Before Jungkook could finish his offer she'd left the room.

"How is she not dead or panicking?" Jin questioned as he stared at the space that Chae was, "She was bleeding pretty badly and seemed unaffected by it, that's not possible for a human."

"It has to hurt... right?" Hoseok asked as he looked over at the rest of his members as if they had the answer to her question.

"Whatever it was, it had to be painful because it was gushing down her arm and there was clearly some type of hole where the shoulder is. That would explain how she got hurt and the only way Chae would've gotten that is from a bullet or something" Yoongi said as he played on his phone.

*CHAE VIEW*

shit. shit. shit. shit. shiit.

She hurried to her room after leaving the boys behind in question, she looked around her room for the tweezers she used to remove bullets from her but couldn't find it for some reason. Great. She closed her eyes and imagined the bullet being removed telepathically and as she was picturing the scene, she felt the slight jolt of pain from removing the bullet. It was in there deeply as well so that increased the pain. She'd already removed so many bullets from herself in the past but for some unknown reason, this one hurt the most out of all of them. Once the pain was gone, she held out her hand and opened her eyes, the bullet falling into the palm of her hand. She took it over to her desk, ignoring the constant flow of blood from her shoulder, and took out some supplies to inspect what caused such pain. Chae took the bullet out of her palm and placed it on the board and opened it, looking at what the inside could've been made of. She was relieved to have gotten it out so quickly because the thing that hit her was not, in fact, a bullet, it was a tracker that would disintegrate and would make it's way into her body, tracking where she went. Before anything could happen, she quickly disarmed the tracker and kept the parts for future use.

After a few minutes of cleaning up, she returned back to where the boys were. When she entered, they all looked at her as if waiting for her to admit something but she continued on with being herself.

"Want food? Cause if you do, I'm leaving this place in a minute."

"Can we ta-" Namjoon was cut off by Jungkook who wanted to know how her shoulder was. Whatever had happened seemed to have disappeared as if nothing ever happened.

"Is your shoulder okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly, "Wait, how're you not phased by you getting shot?"

Chae looked at her watched, a bored look plastered on her face and just said, "I'm leaving now, so I suggest you come with me because you're not staying here any longer or you'll get yourselves killed" With that, she walked towards the exit, the boys following her close behind.