Ch. 17- Paris Fashion Bus Week

(Zayns point of view)

Perrie was over reaacting again. After the whole press conversation a couple days ago, i thought she was fine with it. Turns out she wasn't. she hardly called anymore to say goodnight. I was beginning to feel like she might dump me again. i knew selene told her that everything was a huge lie! Apparently, perrie just lied about being all fine with it. I didn't want to lose her. She was my everything, i loved her.

I had to put myself together because Selene can tell when im sad or when im pretending. Well duh, she's my best friend. Next to liam though. I woke up to find Harry, Liam and Niall making waffles. Louis and Selene were asleep still. I took it upon myself to mess around with Louis. I grabbed some whip cream and placed it on his hand. i tickled his nose and BAM! he wiped the whole glob of cream all over his face. Louis woke up in a startle.

"WHAT THE...ZAYN!?" He screamed.

"Hahaha VAS HAPPENIN'!" I said while i licked his cheek.

"ima get you one day. you just watch bradfrod bad boy!"

"I dont even say that anymore!" I whined before helping him clean off all the whip cream.

i wanted to prank Selene but i knew she wouldn't just get me back twice as hard but in the process. Probably end up killing me. I didn't want to take my chances. Niall told to stop messing with her. I just laughed and patted her head and went to go get some waffles.

"We gotta do something for her." Liam said breaking the food silence.

"Why?" Harry said before stuffing a waffle in his mouth.

"It's her first real concert tour, she deserves something special." Liam said once again.

"Maybe a nice dinner?" I added.

"No, Selene says those aren't reall her thing." Niall said.

"His right." Harry added.

"Right about what?" Selene said as she walked over to us. Her morning voice was sexy.

Her hair was still a mess but it looked cute. Plus, she looked even more beautiful without the little makeup she puts on. She kissed Niall on the cheek and excused herself to go freshen up. 

"We'll speak about this later, agreed?" I said.

All the boys nodded in sync. Selene came back and treated herself to some waffles. She sat on my lap and had her legs on Niall. She light as a feather.

"So what were guys talking about?" She asked.

"Nothing why?" I answered.

"I over heard a little of your guys conversation."

"Well it was nothing special, so dont worry love!" Niall added.

She smilied and continued to eat her pancakes.

------------------------------------------

(Selenes' point of view)

I could already tell all the boys were keeping something from me.I could feel it in my bones but maybe, it was really nothing. I sat on Zayns' lap while i ate my waffles. I tried to not to stare at Harry but i couldn't help myself. I was once in love with that curly haired player. I looked at Niall and i knew i lovd all the most but i hide my feelings that were still there from Harry. Niall was better at trying to keep me happy. I never thought i'd actually get the chance to date him.

Once we all finished eating we went and started to play some games. Mostly the wii sports. Harry and I sat out while the other boys played. I was never into that kinda of stuff. Than, the boys made me try on their clothes and do a fashion show. it was kinda awkward trying on Harrys clothes.

"Haha those fit you just right babe!" Louis said.

I spinned around and did a weird pose at the end. Harry got up and stood next to me.

"Zayn, i think your cousin looks like my sister! hahahaha!"

"Oh yeahhhh! she kinda does if you think about it." Zayn replied.

"Whatever! im most likely related to Zayn than you." I said.

"She has a point but now you must try on Liams' clothes!" Louis said before rushing to the back of the bus.

I put on Liams' clothes and looked in the mirror. They were huge on me! i looked like a barbie doll in human clothes. I sighed and walked back to the front of the bus. Everyone flew into laughter and even i did.

"Love, you look adorable!" Niall said.

"Hahaa she looks so tiny!" Liam added.

Oh god, why did i agree to this?!

-------------------------------------------------

(Nialls' point of view)

Seeing Selene in all the boys clothes was pretty funny. She looked so tiny in all of them espically Liams. I couldnt stop laughing the entire time. I knew she was blushing so we got up and hugged her. She went back and put on her regualr clothes. Than the bus stopped and we were told that we are in Louisana. We got off and went to the market that was there to go get some more snacks. i kinda already ate half of them. We grabbed fruit and a little bit of sweets but that was it. We paid for the food and went back to the bus. We decided to stay here for a little bit longer so we could flex our legs. Harry and Louis both went off walked off together. Selene went to the rest rooms with Liam.

"So what are we gonna do about the whole Selene thing?" I asked Zayn.

"uh, we could just talk her out for a fun day around the tour before her concert."

"Thats good, we'll tell the boys later kay?"

"Alright, Selene and Liam are coming back."

Louis and Harry came back only couple mintues after Selene and Liam. Once we were all on the bus, it started moving and off we went.

*************************************

Heyy guise! sorry, this is chapter seventeen :D sorry for the confusion whelp i really hpe you guys like this because i was trying so hard to make a long chapter and stuff. Harry while do something crazy for Selene and will Niall approve? I dont know yet lol

Thank you guise so much on the support on my other fanfic. ima go write more to it right noow so byee ttyl xoxo ahahaha sorry Shake IT Up refernce :D

xoxo vivi-