Chapter 41

(WARNING: Sexual content up ahead for mature audience only)

~~~~~~

Sweat ran down my body, my chest moved up and down, my breathing is heavy as I try to catch my breath. I stare at him infront of me seeing the sweat run down his perfect sculptured body. My mind began to wonder thinking of different ways to do dirty things with him right here right now. I aim for his ribs shooting my fist towards it. He saw the hit before I could make my decision, he grabbed my elbow twisting me around so my back hit his chest as his arms secure around me in a tight lock. 

Skin to skin both of our bodies is drench in sweat, usually I would push anybody off no matter how good looking you are. Contact with other people's sweat is something I don't like often but Dominic is an exception. My knees could buckle feeling him behind me making my head swim. 

"I win." He whispered breathless. 

The tension in the room began to hit up when I heard his husky breathless voice. Then all I want to do is jump on him and rip the remainder of his clothes because the minute he walked into this gym with his shirt off that's all I'm thinking about. With him around me all I could think about is how good he would make me feel. 

At times I want to make a move but on the other hand something is pulling me back. It's not that I'm not ready, is that maybe he will reject me in that situation. I don't even know if we're in a relationship, a normal relationship because all we have been doing is sneaking around. 

When I was with Oscar we weren't scared to experiment and see how far our relationship go. We knew that even if we fool around and sleep together it wouldn't destroy our friendship. We experimented and we had fun. With Dominic it's a whole different experience, it's all the things I have experience sexually flew out the window when ever he touch me. It was like he had me under his control and he can do anything to me and I would let him. With Dominic I'm terrified and I don't know if that's good thing or a bad thing. 

The heat of his hand on my bare back had me stiffen feeling his breath behind my neck. 

"You're losing your touch Jessy or are you just distracted?" He smirk amused. 

I grab his wrist and with all my strength I flip him on his back with my knee on his chest still holding his wrist. 

"I think you're the distracted one." I look down at his pained look a smirk playing on my lips. 

I was about to move away letting his wrist go but not even moments that went by he caught my ankle tripping me, landing hard on my back. He climb ontop of me a big smirk flash on his face. 

"Now this position is better, you know I like being on top." He winked chuckling. 

He put all his weight on me pinning me on the ground making me lose my breath. His eyes burn into me feeling trap under his gaze. I stayed as still as possible feeling his hand trail up my shirt my muscel tighten at his touch. His fingertips slowly tracing up my damp skin his eyes never leaving mine. 

I lean forward on my elbow our face inches a part and our eyes never losing contact. 

"I don't think you can handle being ontop." I whispered.

I spread his knees making him lose balance for a moment pushing him off me and climb ontop of him. My legs on either side of his waist sitting on him grinning down at him. He sat up grabing hold of my face to pull me into a kiss. 

The kiss is filled with hunger and need with so much urgency and lust. He captured my lips between his teeth slightly sucking on my lower lip making me moan. My hands laced its way to his hair tugging slightly on the strads. The taste of his lips had my mouth water, he had my heart pounding loudly to the point it began to hurt.