💋𝟖.

"You always on my mind. I still try to find some time. But you make it so hard to let you go . . ."
-Eli Sostre💋

Chapter 8:

Jarod

Yesterday was completely unexpected for Jarod

Yesterday was completely unexpected for Jarod. The conversation that he shared with Kelsey and Miami, had him deeply in his feelings.

Now that his secretive marriage was exposed, he knew that he had to do some extreme damage control about his dilemma.

Today, Jarod was picking up Kelsey from her apartment so that they could handle their morning run within the streets. Which consisted of making drug plays by hitting up every street corner in their hood before heading to the Trap House.

When Jarod finally pulled up at Kelsey's apartment on 119th in Lexington, she was already standing outside on her stoop waiting for him.

She was obviously still pissed about how yesterday played out, because she had an undeniable attitude plastered all over her face as she stood with her arms folded

She was obviously still pissed about how yesterday played out, because she had an undeniable attitude plastered all over her face as she stood with her arms folded. Making her way towards Jarod's all white 2017 Lexus, she got inside slamming the door behind herself.

"Yo' what's all da' attitude for shorty?" Jarod asked, glancing at her sitting in his passenger seat.

After what Kelsey had pulled yesterday, Jarod felt like she had no right to be upset. Where he comes from on 174th street, snitching ain't taking too lightly. So he honestly felt like if anybody should be mad, it should be him.

He pulled away from the curb and into traffic, "What you pulled at da' club yesterday was mad crazy yo'--"

"--Oh so it's my fault now!?" She questioned angrily.

"Hell yeah it's yo' fault." Jarod said just as upset. "You da' one tellin' all our personal business to Miami 'n shit, why would you do 'dat?"