The Folk Sisters

Y/N Pov

Y/n: Haha! BEST. DAY. EVER!!

I yelled flying inside my newly built Gundam, Gundam Unicorn. Though it's similar to that of The Iron Man suit from the comics, it's a real thing. And what I mean by that is it's a suit not like a giant robot, I'm currently flying over the Antarctica testing my new Anti-freeze module preventing my suit from freezing below Zero degrees.

???: It's cold sister!

Suddenly a childlike voice broke through the heavy downfall of snow and I looked below. I saw a Ship Girl clad in red holding herself as if freezing... Well she is but doesn't Ship Girls have a Heater built in one of the hulls to keep them from freezing? And as soon as I finished thinking that another Ship Girl came to view only more pink this time.

???: Norfolk! C'mon! This cold is nothing.

The now dubbed Norfolk retaliated in a very cute manner.

Norfolk: But Suffolk! I'm not used to the cold!

And this time Suffolk as Norfolk called her gave her sister a noogie.

Suffolk: aww~ little sis is acting cute~ remember, this is a way for us... Well mostly you to get used to the cold because our future commander might send us here again for missions!

Cheerfully saying that she gave Norfolk a bear hug.

Norfolk: eh~ Suffolk~ *eyes widens* Suffolk! Enemy Abysmal hundred-twenty degrees northwest!

Just as Norfolk gave in to the hug her sister gave her, she warned her sister about the oncoming abysmal. Twenty of them in a formation having Ten Destroyers, Two heavy, four Artillery and four subs. I decided to fly a little bit lower just in case if they require any sort of reinforcement. But before that, I better contact general about the increasing numbers in a single abysmal fleet and the frequency they're starting to appear.

Time skip

Finishing contact with general I continued my observation of the girls, and it seem like I don't need to interfere, the German ship girls came along and two British Ship Girls started firing from a distance.

Y/N: heh, I'm worried for nothing at all. Better get this recording back to general.

Just as I was about to do a flip mid air to the opposite direction, a sudden explosion shook one of the British ship girls.

???: ahh! They got reinforcements!/and all of them under the water!

Said the girl with a British accent.

???: Wales! Change of tactics!?

Now dubbed Wales shook her head.

Wales: No, doing that now will expose our selves more, we need to cover the others and keep moving in zig zag to confuse the enemy subs sending this torpedoes at us.

True but underwater homing missiles are rare... unless, oh wait. Abysmal... right. I face palmed myself and dove straight underwater startling the German ship girls.

???: what was that!?

I let my suit heat up first from the sudden temperature drop and swam straight into a abysmal sub giving it a big uppercut sending it above the water. That seemed to grab their attention as all underwater subs aimed at me, I smiled.

Y/N: Come to Dada!!

Prinz Eugen Pov

We aided the Folk sister after sending us a distress signal and we were joined by Prince of Wales and Hood, Two artillery ships from the British corps which has the best gear in all of England when it comes to far ranged battles.

Currently we are engaging the enemy abysmals, these creatures resembles ships, well dead ships, black in color with a large mouth complete with serrated sharp teeth, getting bit by one will hurt.... really bad.

Doing our best at keeping continuous fire, a white blur came into view and dove straight into the ocean creating a very large splash, we were shaken up by the sudden explosion when soon after the water calmed considerably. An abysmal sub jumped out of the water with a very large dent on its hull.

We were stunned by this amount of damage on its hull, being this abysmal sub is around five meters in length and three meters wide the dent was two and a half wide, it's big enough to fit my whole body through if it was a hole. Our cannons stopped firing when we instinctively knew the abysmals weren't firing back when all of the sudden, multiple explosions happened underwater sending water high above the surface.

The abysmal destroyers and Heavy changed course when a while humanoid robot surfaced and hovered above the water, all headed straight for this new entity and the Folk and Brits swam besides me and Bismarck watching an abysmal explode one by one by the sheer firepower of the rifle the humanoid robot was holding.

The rifle however was not a standard issue one, instead it was long almost like a sniper with a body of a M16, that shoots blue lazer things. And as soon as every single abysmal were destroyed, a large one came into view... no a Giant one.

???: oh... that's gonna be trouble, mind giving me a helping hand?

The humanoid spoke, it has a male robotic voice and instead of opening and closing it's mouth it's almost like it came from a speaker.

???: uhh, hello? You know it's rude to stare right?

We broke from our stupor.

Eugen: ahh, I apologise and yes we will aid you with the best of our abilities.

I said almost stuttering.

???: good cause you might exceed that just in case. GNDM Unicorn.

I nodded and introduced ourselves.

Unicorn: now go long while I deal with it close range!

We followed his orders and started firing our biggest shells at the beast, though it hardly deals any damage and only leaves scratches. Just how tough is this thing!

I loaded my AP shells and aimed straight for it's eyes, figured out if our HE shells won't do much and chose our more versatile ammo. I fired and once it hit it gave a roar of pain rattling the water around us.

Norfolk: ah! My ears hurt!

Suffolk: just keep firing sis, Unicorn is almost done!

True to her words Unicorn left large gashes and dents on its hull thanks to its superb strength and a laser sword which he pulled from his wings.

And with a big downward slash the sword seemingly elongated and sliced the beast in half.

Unicorn: damn, I better report this.

And with a thumbs up the robot flew away the opposite direction we came from.

Bismarck: well... today was eventful to say at least.

Norfolk: mou~ we didn't even get to know why he was here at the first place.

Hood: he?

Suffolk: well he sounded like a male so it's only right to call it by his right gender right?

Wales: I supposed it's true, well anyway let's report this to the docks and see if they can find anything regarding to that large abysmal.

We all nodded and returned to our respective posts and head straight for the med bay to aid our damaged parts.

Well.... I really hope you guys find this interesting at least, so yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this SOUL out.

Kurumi: hey!! Tch. This ass, anyway what he said Kurumi out.