The Block is Hot

Nylah and Kelahni pulled up on Nylah's old street and THE BLOCK WAS JUMPING .
"Surprise bitch , you know we don't do nothing without a bang ."

Nylah couldn't believe it . The rain had stopped and everybody was out with signs screaming and hollering . She felt like the queen of England in a muhfuckin parade. " ooouu it's too live " , she said stepping out the car .
You can take the girl from the block but the block lives in a girls heart forever . Nylah's first everything happened here . Her first kiss , her first fight and her first time making love to Vincent.....
" aht muhfucking aht " , Cynthia shouted in her head , it's a celebration. SMILE BITCH " .
How ironic that the song started playing right after this thought . " I'm living my best life , ain't going back and forth with you niggas " . Nylah and Kelahni hopped out the car and were surrounded by the girls in no time .

Raegan , Nita and Deborah screamed at the top of their lungs " BIG DAWGS GO STEP " . " you already knoooow " , Nylah sang back in her Big Freda voice. The girls huddled in a group hug. " Alright alright alright , " Raegan shouted " we had a blunt going before these whores pulled up , so what's good " . " it was on me " . That's Nita she can smoke like a train but the bitch can't roll for shit . Even though they visited her while she was away Nylah felt like she hadn't seen her friends since the day she left . But they could be sentimental later at the sleepover. It was a ritual of sorts . " well light it the fuck back up Sylvester " , Nylah shouted . The girls followed with " Treeeeyfiiiiiiiieeee " .

It was LIT . All her old neighbors, friends and even family came out to support Nylah and welcome her home . Her night was full of " we're so proud " and " congratulations, we knew you'd make it off the block " . " well I'll be damned . KIWI !!!! "  " omg , " Nylah said to the girls . She knew who it was before she even turned around . " stop with the kiwi Manny , I'm almost 30 ."

Manny was Nylah's first . She had love for him but he was annoying in so many ways . She gave it up after a high school student faculty basketball game when she was 17 . They were best friends then so she was comfortable with him . She thought she was in love . That is until he got the pussy and started acting fuck boyish . Manny was a year above her . He made promises to fly her to Denver after she graduated , but halfway through her senior year he got someone he met out there pregnant. Nylah was devastated . But that was her first lesson . Niggas ain't shit .

" Maaan long time no hear from . You know you always been my baby . "

" Look Manny before you start your shit , don't . Slide homie . " Nylah patted her chest and chucked him the deuce . The crew laughed .
" you still ice cold , once a bitch always and bitch " .

" and IS ....  " , Nylah shouted as Manny walked away . " .... JUST LIKE YA MAMMY . "  The group said in unison . " I heard he like dick anyway " Raegan yelled out .
" You just don't care what come out your mouth huh " , Deborah shoved her and laughed . The party was dwindling down and the girls were ready for the real party to start . Kehlani's loft was a little further up the way . She and Nylah had been roomates before Nylah ran away from home , ran away from ....

" Hi Nylah .... "

Her body got stiff . She froze . She could recognize that voice from anywhere . Something in the air shifted and her knees grew weak . Vincent . " CODE BLUUUUUUE , crew let's ROOOOLLLL MAYDAY BITCH MAY FUCKING DAY " . Deborah sounded like an alarm going off . Before Nylah could process Deborah and Kelahni had grabbed her and started pulling her towards the car . " I just need to talk to her .... " was all she heard over Raegan and Nita yelling . " SHE GOOD BRODIE . " " Ain't shit ass nigga , fuck ya . "

" it's been 5 years " , he said . "Please ."

" congratulations you can count , " Deborah threw back . " Girls we out ! "

Nylah was in auto pilot , she got in the car and fought with everything in her not to look back .

Cynthia whispered, " bitch I know you , you're gonna look back " .

And she did , there he was , staring into her soul . She rolled the window up and the girls dipped .