Chapter 18

Kongpope

When we returned back to Thailand, my por bodyguards appeared out of blue, they took me and my suitcase

I didnt even have a time to say something to P'Arthit, as they dragged me into the car that they prepared to fetch me, when we arrived at my fathers building they tighten their grip on me as they lead me to his room (CEO Room)

Its strange when my father is not present to scold me and giving this and that contract to prevent me from running away from my birth right

What is this all about por?

--

Arthit

I did not expect to meet the CEO,  just the two of us... face to face

What did I do to deserve this kind of privilege?

"I will be straight to you Khun Arthit, I just wanted to apologize for my son Kongpope..I am not firing you dont worry its just I know that he is infatuated with you and I do not have anything against to same-sex relationship its just that your engaged with a beautiful lady and my selfish son wanted to destroy your relationship with her---" I cannot bare to listen to his insulting words so I cut him halfway (I know its bad but I couldnt help it.. it irritates me so much)

"Sir for your information I know your son likes me he kindly inform me, so I am well awared of that thing but your accusations about your son destroying my engagement with Apple is not true.. Did it ever cross your mind sir that you accusing of your son of something he doesnt even do? you should have trusted him more than doing this... If you want Kongpope to accept his succession then please dont do something that will break his trust from you"

After stating that I stood up and bid my farewell, along the way out of executive room I couldnt believe at myself! did I really spout that in front of my boss?

WTF Arthit! Way to go Arthit!
Welcome to #JoblessWorld

Shit! My mind cannot tolerate his father's words... now I know why Kongpope is acting like that and the reason is because of his doubtful father

For the record Kongpope did not ask me to break up with her nor force me
his just confused of his feelings for his muse which is me 😂

Then realization came up to me after a few minutes

Wait...  Why did I said that to his father? OMG! what possessed me? Why did I took his side! his father is right his breaking my relationship with Apple yet why I took his side?

Kongpope what have you done to me?

Why happen to my mind?

Did my brain misfunction?

My MIND...ITS LITERALLY TAKING YOUR SIDE AND ITS DAMN CONFUSING

I need to see my Apple ... my fiancee...  the love of my life

I need to clear my head that was poisoned by that handsome photographer!