Chapter 4

New love

I wake, up. I thought that was all just a dream, my lover getting dumped (well that's not so good). Him being single, and he can have me. I just love him. He's mine, I knew it wouldn't work out. Not like if we were together. Maybe I should ask him to coffee.

I get out of bed, and grab my phone. I started to text him, then I get a text from him.

The boy I love (Nathan): Hey srry, if I'm bothering u. But would u like to hang out with me today?

I squeal with joy. "EEEEEEEEE"

The girl I love (Melody): Ur not bothering me. And ya sure I would love to hang out with u!

I thought this was a dream. But I still got ready, I hummed a song, while getting dressed. I put on a dress with black tights. It took a while to find the perfect shoes. Black flats. When I heard a knock on the door, I about ran to it. I was so happy.

I answered the door. He was wearing usual clothes, but still fansy. He smiled when he saw me. And I smiled when I saw him. I walked outside with a key. Before I locked it I remembered that I forgot to brush my teeth. I stopped and ran back inside. "Hold on!" I tell him.

I run in the bathroom, and get my toothbrush and toothpaste. I didn't hear him come in the bathroom. I just saw him behind me, my heart raced, but my face kept calm. His smile knocked the wind out of me though. When I was done I washed my face and dried it. Then I turn around, "ready now". He smiles and turns around. Before I leave the bathroom, I turn the light off. Then I walk outside and lock the door.

We walked to his car in silence. But when we got into the car I ask him "why did she dump you?" I sounded nosey, in my ears. But he answered. "She said I wasn't paying enough attention to her" he shrugs. "Oh". He drove to a cafe. He parked in front and opened the door, and for out. I unbuckle and open the door, and get out. Then I shut it. He is waiting for me, at the door. I smile.

The end of the day
Before I left his car, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him. When he looked up, he was getting closer. My heart pounding hard in my chest. He slowly put his lips on mine. His kiss wasn't want. It was need. He needed it. So I gave him it. I kiss him back and then he pulls away. "You should probably go inside, now" he says. I nod. I get out of the car and close the door. He watches me walk up the stairs to my house, then he leaves.

I go to my room. Huge smile on my face. Wishing I could hear his voice, wanting to hear his voice. I get clothes for a shower and wash up. I get dressed, and walk to my room. Thinking of him. Thinking of our kiss. Wanting more. I pick up my phone and he texted me.

The boy I love: I like u. Like a lot. And I was hoping we could be a thing?

The girl I love: Ya I would love to :-)

That's when I knew it was gonna work out