-Chapter 4-

*Chapter 4 :  Black  Robe  Envoy     would     come   for    10 yrs.  old      stuttering    dark    skin      girl     Princess    Starling    /   Princess     Starling     know    identity    of    Black   Robe   Envoy*

       One       groom        raining          late       morning    like     11:30 a.m.      in      Dragon        city       at      the     park  ,     a   10yrs.   old   stuttering    dark   skin       girl     Princess     Starling       walking     through     the   park    by      herself   but     she     hear       thunder      make    her       start   freak   out     because    she   dislike     thunder    and    lightning      mean     the     thunder      and      lightning      bring    up    her    bad    memory    and     she    bump    to    her    past   life      enemy    service       and    her    past      life    enemy      say    something      mean    to     her     make    her     cry    and      the    sound       thunder       not    help    her   none    make    her      freak    out      more     and     then    her    past    life    enemy    service         bring      off     the    weapon          and   almost     attack   her    but       Black    Robe   Envoy     appear      and    block    with      the       weapon      and     her        past    life    enemy   service      step    back   and   get    so    anger    and       her     past     life     enemy       service       almost     attack    Black    Robe     Envoy      but     she     step     front   Black    Robe     Envoy    and    she      bow     her     fist     so     tight    and   hit   the     ground    so    hard      make       her     past  life   enemy    service      fall   on  the  ground    hard      and      she     look    at        her      past    life    enemy       and      her   past     life  enemy   service      saw    that       and     disappear     and     then    she     look      at        Black     Robe     Envoy    and   she  almost   smile    but   she     hear   sound      thunder      make    her    freak   out   more     before    and      Black   Robe     Envoy    saw   that   and     take    her   hands   and     they    disappear                                                                                                                                                                          ~Time skip    45 minute     late~

At    the       place      resident   of       Yunlan   & Wei   ,       in    the     bedroom     they     appear    and    Princess    Starling     look    at      the     bedroom      and  she   notice    she   in   her    special     bedroom      how    had    sound   proof     and   she    look   at     Black  Robe    Envoy    and   she   tell    him  

Princess   Starling:"  I ....I    k....know     w...who     y...you     a...are    a....and     t......thank  y...you  d...dad   c...come     f...for     m...me  "  *smile*

Black    Robe      Envoy         hear    she     say       that     and      Black    Robe   Envoy    show    true  self    and  he     hug      her

( Hi   you    guys    and   I    hope     you    like     this     chapter    and  thank    you   guys       read    and    comment    and    vote     and    support    this    story.)