character ~3

(Isaiah)
Ayeee your the girl from the game "yeah Aaliyah recommened i come talk to u she says your nice" yeah I'm that guy i don't mean to pop my collar but POP "hell nawl u so crazy bighead shut up 😂😂" u shut up I'm fr I'm a sweetheart😂😂"yeah whatever how u meet Aaliyah she is so nice like i seen her girl she seem like a bitch" omfg yeah she is that's actually how we started talking me and Aaliyah grew up together she stopped her girlfriend from beating the shit outta my sister she is like my big sister i will never let no hurt her and she will do the same for me i love her so much "awww omg what did she do to stop her from fighting your sister" oh hey lea anyways she punched her one time and knocked her tf out.
************************************
(Aaliyah)
Who?? Oh the thing wit yo sister yeah yk i couldn't let that happen bro bro u my bro and i love your sister "awwww u guess are so cute i see where he gets his sweetness" 😊oh yeah my nigga is a gentlemen and a sweetheart at best well when he wants to be, Isaiah said "i told u haha see u heard from her imma sweetheart" "shut up loser😂" oh here's your drink warning it's alittle strong "mmm that's how i like it" u so nasty 😂😂"can we go somewhere quiter i want to talk to u" sure where outside or upstairs in my room "your room" ight bet I'll meet u up there......