My First Love (1)

Growing Up I Was Always Taught  To Have Respect For Myself. Watching My Mother And Father Fuss And Fight All The Time Made Me Wonder What It's Really Like Being In A Perfect Relationship. Being A Little Girl Not Knowing That Relationships Isn't Perfect. If It Is It Isn't Real.I Just Know What I Really Want In An Guy.

Being A Real Man Doesn't Mean You Have To Sleep With Like 100 Woman To Prove You A Man. Being A Real Man Is Really Fighting For One Girl Even When Others Are Chasing You. There Is Always Gonna Be That One Person In Your Life That You Can't Walk Away From Even If You Know You Have To. The Best Love Is The Kind That Awakens The Soul. It Honestly Take A Moment For You Too Tell Someone That You Love Them But It Takes An Lifetime Too Prove It.

I Feel That If You Really Love Someone You Wouldn't Do Anything To Harm Them. In My Eyes Growing Up All Guys Wanted To Do Was Have Sex , Sex , Sex , But I Knew Way Better. They Only Get In Relationships Because They Thank It's All About Sex Or Love The Feeling Being In One.I Was Taught To Fight For What You Really Want & Don't Have Anyone Thinking For You.Lets All Be Real Love Really Can Also Get You Hurt.

This Has But Begin....