My First Love (2)

It All Started When I Was In The 6 Grade. I Had A Big Crush On A Guy They Called "Jay". He Was The Type Of Dude That Every Girl Wanted & Every Girl Went Out With Him. He Was Kind Of A Hood , Disrespectful , & Rude Type Guy , But Popular.I Wasn't Really Paying Attention To That. I Was Paying Attention To The Kid Looks. All He Did Was Brag & Make Me Feel Low About Myself. I Had An Friend Named "Jasmine". She Would Always Tell Me He Isn't Good For Me & He Isn't Worth My Time. I'm Already Knowing He Wasn't.

Later That Day 3rd Bell Rung

I Remember Walking In Class Seeing Him Talking & Flirting With Some Girl That I Wish Was Me. She Was Also Popular.I Would Thank Too Myself "Get Your Ass Off My Man" But He Really Wasnt My Man. Funny Huh? I Know. I Wouldn't Say I Was Crazy About Him Because I Really Never Really Actually Talk Too Him. Until , We Had To Get In Groups & Talk About An Project That Was Do By That Friday. Well, He Ends Up Joining My Group & In The Inside I'm Screaming But The Outside I'm Trying Not To Smile & Play Hard To Get. My Friend Jasmine Is Trying Her Best To Talk To Me But I'm Ignoring Her To Help Him. I Really Regret That I Did That To Her. She Was Highly Upset To The Point Where She Said "You Can Help That Boy That You Crushing On But Can't Help Me". It Really Was Embarrassing Because He Actually Said To His Homeboys "I Don't Like That Fat Ass Girl". Which Actually Hurt My Feelings The Most Coming Out Of His Mouth.

The Time I Hit The Door From School

That's When I Started Laying  In My Bed Thinking What Happened & Thanking To Myself That I Cant Forgive Her For That. My Whole Day As Been Messed Up Because Of Her. I Almost Cried But Actually Forgot Who I Was. At Like 9 o'clock At Night She Texted Me And I Just Seen The Text And Didn't Respond To It. Didn't Know How To. "Sorry", She Said. After , Her Text Here Goes His Text. He Actually Said The Same Thing. He Said " I Didn't Know How To Respond To That & I Didn't Mean To Hurt Your Feelings.Can We Be Friends?" I Feel As If I Wasn't Being Very Smart At All. I Was Just Thinking That He Felted Bad For Me & I Had An Chance With Him. How Would I Know? I Wouldn't Say I Love Him. NO!!! But I Actually Like Him.

BACKGROUND!!

I Honestly Don't Care If You Are Into Me & I Don't Even Care If You Hate Me.Im Already Knowing He Treated Me Nice Just Because I Was Useful To Him.Some People Will Only Love What You Do For Them. Their Loyalty Ends Where The Benefits Stop.