False bounding

"I hate this!" State forwards the sitting male opposite of her.

Jinhee twitches an eyebrow. "I thought you liked caramel latte?"

She paid good money for it!

"Not the latte! Never the latte!" The male speaks out his interest. "But the table next to us."

Jinhee frowns, going to turn her head towards the table.

She's however, stopped, when the elder male opposite of her immediately reach out to cups her face on his hands, stopping her actions.

"Don't baby!" He pleads. "I don't want you getting corrupted by their glances." The male dramatically speaks, going to face his head towards the ceiling in a regretful cry.

Jinhee just blinks, looking absolutely done with the so-called sunshine. "Oppa! You've cracked."

The male gasps. "I have not! And this one is weird Jen! I can feel it!" Eyes wide, he exaggerates.

"Hoseok oppa, you know I'm used to it!" The girl sighs rather exhausted.

"I've seen people gawking at you in many ways, Jen. But trust me in this one. This one's a little different." Hoseok explains with a straight face, suddenly looking extremely serious.

Jinhee purses her lips, slowly turning her head sideways, a pang of curiosity now hitting her.

Hoseok might be a drama queen but he was also great with reading people.

She wonders her eyes as if looking around and she swears she heard a deep intake of a shaky breath from in front of her.

She then casually trails her eyes on to the table next to them.

And just like that, she immediately turns to the front again, her breath hitched.

Her heart skipped a beat as she stares at the curious face of Hoseok with wavering eyes.

Her blurry mind gives a quick order to the sensory nerves of her hand, making it immediately pick at the spoon given to her with her beverage, her eyes now fixed on her coffee as if nothing happened.

A pair of eyes!

That's the only thing she saw.

Nothing about it was unusual.

Then why doew she feel this awestruck?

Why did the person's gaze bother her this much?

She has been the centre of attention for years now. She has seen the way they stare at her.

Some being rather disturbing and disgusting.

But why did those dark eyes bother her this much?

Or maybe it was the fact that she has never seen such emotions in them before, especially directed towards her.

Who is he?

"Jinhee!" Calls Hoseok.

The twenty years old female direct her eyes to him, finding him sipping his beverage casually.

"I feel like you're a little too pretty." The male speaks, his eyes fixed on something behind her.

Jinhee's eyes shine in amusement, feeling a little bit of relief passing through her veins.

"Why? You bitter?" Sipping her coffee, she smiles suddenly.

The male's lips turn up in amusement too.

"Get it! Get it! Cause the coffee is bitter!" with that both throw their heads back in laughter at the sudden mention of a pun.

Hoseok claps his hands furiously, the pun seeming to hit his heart while the female giggles, giving many people a reason to have a heart attack.

Some people, mainly including our male protagonist, who was also grinning from ear to ear.

"Jimin! Where are your manners? Stop staring. She almost caught us." Taehyung scolds softly, leaning in on the table to whisper to the male.

The male has fully turned on his seat by now, his face practically facing her as he stared at her like a lovesick puppy.

When the male does not listen, Taehyung purse his lips, quickly reaching out to smack his hand on Jimin's chest, an act completely out of his professional posture and interest.

Jimin growls, annoyed. He wipes his head towards Taehyung, completely irritated as he was distracted from his view of the human he had created.

Taehyung furrow his brows, face cold with sternness. "I get you're in euphoria right at this moment, but for the love of Zeus, think about her privacy."

Jimin mouth turns into a frown as the realization slowly hits him.

He grumbles, passing another glance at the female before turning in his seat, now facing the god of earth.

"Don't you see, Taehyung! I finally found her." Jimin's feature welcomes another smile. "I can feel her. I can smell her scent around me. It feels like I'm going to faint from all this daze."

Taehyung sighs, watching as the male throws his head back in dizziness.

Taehyung knew how minded Jimin was. It won't take him a minute to come up with something and no matter how hurried that thought would be, the male will give his whole heart and time into gaining it.

And seeing how he had reacted to the unexpected encounter with his creation, the one who also was a reason he was cast out of heaven, Taehyung knew something will definitely stir in that wicked mind of his friend.

"You're just sensitive. From all, we can have knowledge from, she might not be that person." Taehyung tries to distract the male from his thoughts, knowing this was the only time the male was too lost to think right.

Jimin sits up again, a frown on his face. "Why would you say that?"

Taehyung softens his eyes.

He has to do something.

He can't let him ruin his life further.

"Jimin! It was never said out loud that your concoction was giving away to the human." 

------------------

I talked to a really old friend on mine today!

I don't like that at all!