I'm Not CRAZY!!!!!!

So I'm just gonna adjust a few characters because I want bakugou to be one of the main characters. So here's what's happening. Everyone is the same except for Bakugou and uraraka.

Katsuki Bakugou- The White Rabbit
Ochaco Uraraka- The Queen Of hearts

So yeah on with the story.

It all started when I was little. Well more specifically when my mom died and my dad left me. I was only 5 years old when I was taken in by a nice man named Toshinori Yagi. He's been my father figure for 10 years of my life. I was a very strange child, I didn't have many friends and I always kept to myself. The first outburst I had was when I was 13. ( he's 15 right now) I was in my room sitting in the dark when I screamed and yagi~san ran in to help me but when he got in there I was just laughing at nothing. He shrugged it off but then it happened more frequently. So basically every 2-3 weeks. And when I turned 15 and he had ,had enough so he took me to the psychiatrist. I didn't know where we were going till we parked in the parking lot. And I realized " You think i'm crazy......don't you Yagi~san....?" He stiffened. I then looked down too hide my expression of pure horror. " no... I just though you needed a check up from all the outbursts you've been having Midoriya." I nodded my head. " yeah sure "

We saw the psychiatrist and in the middle of my "check up" I had and outburst *why now of all times. Why now* I thought to myself. They secured me a made me pass out. I woke up in a hospital room with two figures on either side of me. I don't think they knew I was awake yet so I listened to what they where saying." This boy is very dangerous sir.......I think he has too stay here." Yagi~san looked at me with sadness in his eyes and saw I was awake. "Midoriya in gonna leave and come back tomorrow ok. " I looked at him in horror. Was he really gonna leave me here!? He started walking out before I spoke. I started to cry my eyes out." Please.....please Yagi~san..... Don't leave me here......" He started to walk out and kept walking while I screamed " I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!" I kept screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming. Until I whispered something before I passed out. " Please....... I'm not crazy........"

I opened my eyes to see the same room to where I was labeled crazy. I started crying then jumped by a knock heard on my window. I wasn't in my restraints so that was weird but I got up still crying and sniffling, opened my window and saw a little bunny sitting there staring at me. It said

"Why are you f*cking crying?"

We'll that's the beginning of this book. I think I did pretty we'll. And I bet you can guess who the bunny is at Midoriya's window. Okay till next time. Bye
Word count: 531!