Chapter 7

Malik POV

Me and Taneisha are just chillen waiting on my little sister.

"So you live with your mom?" I asked.

"Yeah" She responded.

After she said that, there was a a small knock on the door. I got up and opened the door for my sister.

Taniesha POV

Malik's little sister walked in the door.

"Harmony this is Taniesha and Taniesha this is Harmony" Malik said.

"Hey Harmony" I spoke.

She smiled and waved then Malik, Im guessing took her to her room. They came back out and Malik took me home.

"So Taniesha You need a ride to school tomorrow" Malik asked.

"Yeah umm hand me your phone" I said.

He handed me his phone, I put my number in it , told him to text me and I got out the car.

I walked into my house and seen that mother went on a business trip. I walked upstairs to my room and jumped in my bed.

Im laying there and then I get a text from Malik.

~Text Convo~

Malik: Wassup Shawty

Me:Nth much

Malik: Oh umm you wanna go out with me and Harmony tomorrow after school?

Me:Yeah sure and text me in the morning when your on your way to get me

Malik:Iightt Text ya later Shawty

After I got down Texting Malik, I dosed off to sleep.

-Next Day-

Taniesha POV

I woke up around 7:30. I got up and took a shower, I got out the shower and walked over to my closet. I put on some camouflage pants and an all black shirt that buttons it in the front with my timberland boots with spikes on the back of them. I went downstairs and made me a sandwich and drunk some orange juice. I then got a text from Malik saying he was outside. I got up grabbed my bags and my phone and headed out the door.

Heres goes a long day.

----------------

Im gonna start updating more because of all the reads I done got. And if your reading this book you should go read

Falling Apart

Thats my other book.

But....

How did you like this chapter?

Give me feedback

Vote and Comment Ideas

Thanks && Enjoy!❤️❤️