6

Namjoon's POV

"I'll have to talk to Yoongi about this Namjoon-ah" Mr. Bang sighs as he fixes his glasses "Not yet sir, I'll talk to him. What should we do to make him stop treating Ara like that?" I asked him with a serious tone.

I love Yoongi hyung but he seriously has to start respecting her. Not only is she a female but she's also our choreographer, the company will be in a hassle if she leaves. Plus, she's a great, kind, and amazing dancer.

"Let's suspend Yoongi and Ara for a week and a half" he grins at me "What?!" I stood up yelling, "Lower your voice boy. We'll send them to a rest house in Ilsan so they can try bonding together and not try to kill each other." Mr. Bang tells me "Sir, with all due respect that is--- actually come to think of it, it's not that bad of idea" I thought about it and it actually isn't that bad.

Risky but I think it's worth a shot. We can't focus on this concert with their hands on each other's necks.

"Okay, let's do it. Go tell the boys and your choreographer, now go I have stuff to do!" Mr. Bang shoos me away as I laugh at him.

I bet he just wants to fanboy over Gguk again while playing with his pet rabbit, Kookie.

He likes Muscle Pig.

Ara's POV

"There is no way in hell am I spending a week and a half with that bitch!" Yoongi yelled as he pointed at me "What the fuck did you just called me shorty?!" I lunged at him but Jungkook held me back "Shorty?! We calling names now huh!" Yoongi yelled at my face, great I'm getting saliva facial from Min Shorty. "It's not my fault that your height belongs to a 4 year old!" I yelled at him as I furiously pointed at him "If Yoongi hyung's height for a 4 year old then Jimin's height must be for a 3 year old" Taehyung laughs which earns a glare from Jimin, Yoongi, and me.

"Yoongi hyung, you have no choice." Namjoon sighs as he puts a hand on his shoulder "Plus, it's not like I even want to spend my time with a lazy irresponsible dickhead" I spat and rolled my eyes at him "Lazy irresponsible dickhead?" Yoongi grabs me and pins me to the wall, I bet he completely forgot that his hyung and his 5 dongsaengs are still in the room.

"Listen up here you stuck up princess, you don't know shit about me. If you want to see a hard-working man, then you'll see one in Ilsan for a week and a half" he growls in my ear and lets go of my wrist. I am burning.

"Namjoon-ah what time will we pi-" before he gets to finish Namjoon already beat him to it "You will be the only one picking her up, it's going to be a day off for all of us. Since you're Min Yoongi you will be getting a special vacation for a week and a half with our lovely friend" Namjoon tells him with a smile, a despicable man truly.

"This agreement can't be any worse" Yoongi groaned

-Tomorrow-

"What the hell?" I opened my eyes to see it's still dark. 6:12 am. It's so damn early, who's ringing the damn doorbell. Mom was back in Daegu to visit my aunts.

"Good morning, I'm sorry but isn't it too—Yoongi?" I rubbed my eyes to see the man in black in front of me "Good morning rosy" Yoongi greets me and welcomes himself in my house "What the hell are you doing Min Yoongi? And for your information my name is not 'Rosy'!" I shut the door and walked in the kitchen to see him finding food.

"Your cheeks get rosy when I pin you to the wall, best for me to call you that" I could feel him smirk against his mask. "Whatever you little elf" I scoff at him as I walked towards the fridge and open the freezer.

Yoongi's POV

She's literally in front of me getting something from the freezer. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. She has really beautiful legs.

"Stop staring at my legs you pervert, I'm just getting ice cream" she rolls her eyes at me and grabs a spoon. "You wish I were staring at your legs" I checked the freezer to see if she had more, luckily she did. "I'm going to watch a movie in my room. The TV here doesn't work at the moment so if you'd like to join me, make sure to knock" she flips me off and runs upstairs.

"What the fuck was that Yoongi?" I held my chest as I took my cap off and put the mask to my chin. "This is insane, why am I even here at this time when I literally live in front of her" I groaned and ruffled my hair.

I decided to leave my hat on the table. I grabbed my spoon and ice cram and ran to her room. It's the one who has sunflowers decorated on the frame, very obvious.

"Didn't I tell you to fucking knock?!" she yelled at me as she threw a dog stuffed animal to me. "Didn't I tell you I don't care" I threw the dog back and sat on her bed but she just pushed me off, now my butt is glued to the floor. "Can we like, stop arguing in right now? It's 6 am and here I am in your house, let's argue later" I felt my eyes get tired as I plopped myself back on her bed

"Ya! I didn't even tell you to come here! I don't even want to see your face; we're going to be together for a week and a half! Stop complaining you big ass dickhea-" before she could even finish her useless sentence and before I could even wake myself up, I was kissing her.

Ara's POV

"Get off me!' I pushed Yoongi away and just stared at him, face red and me touching my lips. "I am so sorry. I am just so sleepy, I don't even know what I was doing. I don't even know why I came here in the first place. Please know I regret kissing you and this never happened" Yoongi blabbered before I could even finish.

Is it bad that I am actually hurt that he regretted it?

"I don't like you one bit Min Yoongi, not one bit. But you were the one who kissed me, intentionally or not you still did it. At least man up and accept it aside from saying you regret it and actually hurting my feelings. Even if I don't like you, it still hurts you regret it." I told him the truth

Just imagine kissing someone you know then saying you regret it just because you can't man up to accept your doing, ridiculous.

"Ara li-"

"Look, please don't even think I like you just because I am complaining you said you regretted the kiss. Even if I didn't want to kiss you, we're close "friends" and you kissed me and I would never regret it. It hurts to know you regret something that you initiated. I don't know if you get what I am actually trying to say here but don't get cocky that you think I might actually like you that way" I sigh

Yoongi's POV

Wow, I really did hurt the girl.

"I'll man up and accept what I did. But I really don't know what happened that would end up me kissing you. Let's just watch the movie" I changed the topic and played the movie again.

I could feel her staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm going to go to the garden for a while" she says and grabs a sweater, her phone, and her earphones then go outside.

"I am so so sorry Ara" I sigh as I watched her from the window as she played with the grass while her head was lightly nodding to the music and her fingers lightly tapping the grass along with the music.