Blinded

You're going to need WiFi for this, there's a few pictures, because I'm bad at describing.

"Heh, you guys are so screwed!" Bruce yelled, upon seeing the appearance of his new best friend, Thor Odinson, the God of Thunder and the King of Asgard.
Bruce then gasped, as a slender figure stepped around his brother, his golden helmet glittering in the wake of Thor's lightning. But, unlike Bruce had even known him, Loki's skin was blue, and his usual turquoise-green eyes were a malevolent red. Several weird lines crossed his forehead, and his cheek, all blue. Loki's hands were clenched, ice falling from the gaps between his fingers. What seemed to be a living tree stood beside Thor, and a talking raccoon beside the tree.

"I am Groot!" the tree piped up, upon meeting Captain America.
"I am Steve Rogers!" Cap replied, panting slightly from the short burst of exercise he had just performed. Thor smiled, but Loki shook his head, slaughtering some weird beast thing to the side of him. He wasn't using his daggers, nor his ice powers that he seemed to have acquired, but his old fashioned magic, using it to tear its body apart.

"T-they're everywhere!" Thor panted, shoving Stormbreaker into a beast's chest. Loki nodded, clearly taking great joy in the chaos.
"Oh, isn't this just wonderful! Us together again, fighting like the old times!" Loki cheered, dancing about, casting ice everywhere.
"I have a plan, Loki. Make an ice spike, I'll electrify it, we'll be unstoppable!" Thor suggested, taking his brother's hand gently. Loki made a spike, and sure enough, Thor sent gentle waves of electricity through Loki's hand, knowing of his perfect aim. As the electricity rose higher, it gained power, leaping from the ice.

Loki took aim at Proxima Midnight, who was currently bullying Natasha, and Okoye. He shot it forward, the ice piercing her pale flesh, and convulsing her muscles, killing her instantly. Wanda jumped down, using her telekinesis to shift the body, giving Loki a small smile.

She must not know who I am, what I've done. She should stay unaware.

Loki sighed, hesitantly returning the smile.

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor yelled, charging towards his general direction. Loki rolled his eyes, and followed after his wreckless brother's antics.
Thor ran on ahead, leaving Loki to fight some of the smaller beasts. Of course Thor had to take charge. He was always the one who had to take the victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You - Should - H-Have - Gone - For - The - Head" Thanos croaked, raising his hand to do the unthinkable. Loki stabbed a sneakily electrified spike into the gauntlet, disabling most stones. Except one. The Power Stone. Thanos growled, and with the last of his living energy, shot a beam from the stone, destined for Loki's heart. Everything was in slow motion, Loki's delayed shock placed him in the perfect position for an instant killing. Thor cried out, reaching for Loki's hand, and pulling him to the floor. The beam hit Loki square in the face, muffling his pained scream. Then everything sped up again.

((Like this but he's lying on Wakandan grass :/))

Loki fell to the floor, his arms curled towards his head. He was persistently screaming, his hands now covering his eye area.
"It BURNS" Loki sobbed, his fingers clawing at his reddened skin. Thor dropped to his knees beside his struggling brother. He grabbed Loki's wrists, and, with a lot of apologising, prised his hands from his eyes. What he found caused him to gag, he, in all of his battles, had never seen anything like it.

The flesh around his eyes, and at the top of his cheek was peeling away, the other areas of flesh was burnt, some parts of Loki's skull were revealed into the world.
"Brother! Brother I'm so- so, so, so sorry!" Thor cried, placing his hand around the side of Loki's neck. Loki could do nothing but yell, his pain sensors in his head overwhelmed by sensation. Loki's slender hand made its way to Thor's chest, his long fingers hooking onto small cut in his chestplate.

At that moment, Bruce, who had previously managed to wriggle out of the Hulkbuster suit, sprinted up to the injured man.
"I am a doctor, excuse me, excuse me." He explained, pushing aside heros aplenty.
He kneeled on the other side of Loki, and examined his head. Upon lightly applying pressure to one of the larger cuts, Loki grabbed Bruce's wrist, and squeezed it so tightly, it threatened to break.
"N-No No no no! NO, NO, NO!" Loki screamed, his voice octaves higher then it should have been, as Bruce, now fully equipped with a medical kit that the Wakandans had provided him with, dabbed at the blood. Thor hushed his wailing brother, running his thick fingers through his greasy hair.

"M'gonna have to sedate him, I need to add stitches to the cuts, but if he can't cope with a bit of pressure?" Banner explained, stabbing a needle deep into Loki's hand, rolling the leather up slightly to allow space for a cannula. Thor nodded his head weakly, and continued to stroke his brother's uninjured head.
Loki struggled, his fist flying in the air, before falling limply in the grass. Thor slipped his arm beneath Loki's knees, and his other beneath his back, as he lifted him bridal style. Loki led limply in his arms, his head bent towards the floor, his arms swaying at every movement.

"We'll take him to Stark towers, I can explain to Tony and the others." Steve commanded, Bucky leading the way to a pick-up jet that was summoned earlier.
"There's a bed in there, you can hook him up to machines there, until we get to the medical area, the good one, for the Avengers." Bucky smiled, signalling to Natasha to take the others back to their homes in another jet.

"Wait, you're coming to New York?" Steve asked, staring at Bucky.
"Nah, I'm getting on this jet for the sake of it. Of course I'm going back to New York!" Bucky remarked, throwing his head back in laughter as he stepped into the jet, guiding a quaking Thor to gently place his brother on the soft hospital bed. Bruce almost lept forwards, immediately using some tool or another to look down Loki's throat, and another to place a rubber tube down it, hooked up to an oxygen chamber. He placed some soft material or another upon Loki's shut eyelids, wondering about the damage to his emerald irisis, and stitched up the wide cuts quickly. He wrapped some thick bandage around the circumference of Loki's head, hiding his wound from view.

He then, with the help of Thor, wriggled Loki out of the top part of his leather suit, placing electroid pads on his chest, that were hooked up to yet another machine. Bruce was about  to place a heart beat monitor on Loki's finger, when he noticed a series of odd scars on the other side of his arm.

WARNING, SELF HARM AHEAD (TALKS ABOUT SCARS, NOT THE ACTUAL MOTIONS)

"Hm?" Bruce asked, tilting his head and he turned Loki's arm. He gasped as he saw how perfect these scars were, and how far up his arm they trailed. They reached his armpit. He choked back tears as he thought about his own depression, and cutting, but he shuddered to think of what Loki had been through, to have that many.  He then proceeded to wrap some bandage around Loki's arms, to stop any more cutting. Bruce, best of all, knew how hard it is to stop once you start.
He then put the monitor on the tip of Loki's index finger, and placed a tube connected to an IV line, filled with pre-prepared nutrients, into the cannula.

Thor placed the blanket, which had been neglected at the foot of the bed, at Loki's waist, gently moving his arms to rest on top of it, before Bruce pulled up the sides, to keep Loki safe as the plane took off.

Word count: 1434

Well, that was angsty. I'm thinking that when Loki gets to Stark Tower, he takes a fancy to modern rock music (80s-2018), so I need recommendations for our boi.