Chapter 4

Hey! So, I decided to update again today. Hope you enjoy!

Dana xxx

Today's the day. The day I'm going on a date with Zayn Malik. The Zayn Malik of One Direction asked me out on a date. And I don't have anything to wear. Rebecca and I search for hours in my closet and nothing was good enough. We have to go shopping. We wake up around 9am and we both feel great today, so we're able to go shopping. We have breakfeast then my brothers come and pick us up to go to the mall. When we get to the mall, I have no clue of where to start. We end up going to every store that has dresses, but none are good enough. We reach the last store and I pray that we find a dress here.

"Please let us find a dress here." Rebecca says.

"I know. We've been to every store here and there's nothing. You'd think we'd find something by now, but no. Just our luck, huh." 

We walk into the store and imediately my eye catches onto a dress. It's pale pink with just a bit of bling. It's short, but longer in the back. It was really pretty. I walk over and grab on in my size. We rush over to the dressing rooms and I put it on. When I step out and look in the mirror. I gasp. It's absolutely beautiful.

"Ohmygosh! That's you're dress! Boys, come see your sister." Rebecca yells. They rush over and gasp.

'You look gorgeous, Cassy." 

"Absolutely beautiful."

"So it's settled. You're getting that dress. Oh, and these shoes." Rebecca says, handing me a pair of black heels.

I go back in the dressing room and change back to my regular clothes. As I walk up to the cash, Josh passes me and hands the lady some money.

"Josh! You don;t have to pay."

"You're right. I want to." After much argueing,  I finally allow him to pay and we go to a jewlery store. I already know, I'm wearing my charm bracelet that I got from my mother, but I need a necklace. We look around and I find a really pretty heart locket and a really pretty ring that wraps around you're finger. We buy it and go back to the hospital. Rebecca and I spend the rest of the day getting me ready. We curl my hair and paint my nails blue with white pokadots. 

It's now 7pm and I only have 30 minutes to get ready. I quickly put on some makeup, the natural look, and put my dress, shoes, and acceseries on. 

"Oh my god! you look gorgeous girl! Zayn's gonna die when he sees you!" Rebecca yells.

"Thanks, Becs! Thanks for helping me today."

"No problem, girly. Just have fun okay?" 

"Don't worry. I'm sure I will."

Knock. Knock.

"Cassy? Zayn's here." Nathan voice coms through the closed door. 

"Okay! I'm coming." I open the door to reveal Josh and Nathan standing outside the door. 

"You look beautiful, Cass." Nathan says.

"Thanks."

We walk to the lounge room and I see Zayn sitting on the couch looking at his phone. When I walk in, he looks up and his mouth hangs wide open.

"Hi." I say nerviously. Do I look that bad?

"Hi. You look beautiful, by the way."

I blush. "Thanks."

"Well, have fun you two. I expect her back by 10:30pm. Not a minute later." Josh says. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever Josh. Bye." I give him, Nathan and Rebecca hugs before I grab Zayn's hand and we walk out.