Nicole's Backstory

'' I just wanted to be normal ''

Nicole was the normal kid you'd ever meet, except the fact she had Pastel Blue hair. She had a average life until the age of 6, She had gotten Pure, snow white, feather-Y angel wings. As well as the wings a small, Ocean Blue tail from a sea serpent, she was born with abuse from her unusual condition of being a Hybrid

She has gone through School with a lot of bruises and one friend. Mia, she had golden, wavy, blonde hair and emotionless Grey eyes and she was a demon. She was teased because of her eyes. Hey, Freak! How does it feel to be emotionless, Fatty! This was normal for her. Nicole and Mia had reached High School, Nicole Would hide her Wings But not her tail. Mia would cover her eyes and Wings. Everybody who was in their Primary School would spread rumors about what kind of Monsters they were. On a normal day like any other they a gunshot and the words '' Get The Water Demon! '' everybody stared at Nicole, Mia had her Head down and she walked out the door and only a few minutes later they heard another gunshot. Please don't be Mia, Please.... We're they thoughts going through Nicole's head. She started to cry and showed her wings for the first time in years, a person with Black hair started to Push her out the door but Nicole didnt want to die, not today, She suddenly lashed at her with a ball of light, nobody could see anything until the girl was on the floor, bleeding from the neck. Nobody cared about the girl, they all notices that Nicole was gone.

'' Why Mia... Why.... ''
Nicole was flying far away, Mia's Lifeless body in her arms. She flew 10 miles now, Nicole was bawling her Eyes out. She eyed a Abandoned town with a Houses made out of Rotting Wood. '' Good enough, I hope you don't mind... '' Nicole murmured after Landing on the dirty ground, She entered the house and rested Mia's Body on the floor as Nicole laid down beside her '' Goodnight Mia ''
She smiled at the Corpse and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Nicole woke up with a shock, Someone had moved Mia's body and Nicole quickly got up, Ignoring her tiredness. She ran outside of the house and ran around town until she saw a Graveyard that looks Centuries old, a Rotting Weeping Willow at the edge of it. She felt eyes upon her and looked to see someone digging a grave but then everything went Black

'' Huh?! W-Who's there!?!?! ''
Nicole jerked awake after getting dropped on hard concrete.
'' You are in our town, Silly. Sorry bout' your friend over there, I dug a grave for her and wrote her name on. Mia Tekinimo? Is that her? '' Someone said, it was a Male. As Nicole opened her eyes she saw a Guy with Brown messy hair and Emerald Green hair '' Yeah that's her alright.... What your name, mine is Nicole, Nicole Brookes... '' Nicole Stated to the Man as he Held out his hand '' Jay Marigold '' Nicole took his hand and they started to walk to a apartment Building. She walked in with Him and he bought a new Apartment.
'' This is yours, You don't have to thank me or anything.. I do this for a living '' He confirmed and he Handed Nicole a Key, He Smiled and walked out of the Building.

It has been 2 years since Nicole has been Living here, She had met a lot of new people, she just never though living here could be so hard