Sebastian x Grell

Grell; um... Poison? We've already reacted to this ship already..

Yeah I know but, this is important.

Grell; why? *looks up and sees Sebastian* oh..

Sebastian: Grell... I.... I'm so sorry. *he wipes away tears* I'm sorry I hurt you. I know what I did was stupid and at the time I just needed information. But I swear to Satan and God that it meant nothing!

Grell: it isn't that I'm mad about!!! I know it meant nothing I know you just needed information and I know you hated Beast what hurts me is that you don't care about how I felt!!! When we started dating I tried to talk about this so we could get past it and let those things of the past go but no you NEVER talk about it!!!! *she starts crying again* Y-You n-ne-never talk about a-anyth-thing to me! S-So it m-ma-makes me think you d-dont even c-care!!! *she cries harder*

Sebastian *he quickly runs to her and hugs her tightly wiping away all the tears she's pouring out* Oh grell no no no sweetheart of course I care about how you feel! I just... I just didn't want to upset you by talking about it! I thought if we just forgot about it and moved on it wouldn't hurt you but I was wrong so so wrong I should've talked about it with you! I'm sorry!! God I'm so fucking stupid I don't even deserve you...

Grell *she sniffles and wipes her tears* I didn't say you were stupid you aren't stupid Sebastian. I-I just... *she looks down* I want to be able to talk with you about things that are bugging us... I'm sorry..

Seb; Grell you have no reason to be sorry.. It was my fault.

Grell;But I was being emotional and dramatic.... I shouldn't have just ran off.... *she looks back up*

Seb *he gently takes her face into his hands and wipes her tears away* And I should've been more open and asked about how you felt... I'm sorry so so sorry.. *he looks down and rests his forehead on hers*

Grell *she looks up at him* it's okay... Maybe.. Maybe we can talk later..?

Seb: of course... *he hugs her again*

Grell *she hugs back* I love you Sebby..

Seb *he hugs her tighter kissing her cheek* I love you too kitten so so much more than anything

Awwww *is taking pictures* I'm so glad you two made up! No more fights like this okay guys..?

Grell: Thanks Poison. And.. I don't think we will anymore.. *smiles softly at Seb*

Seb *he smiles back and kisses her cheek* nope.

Good! Okay this was more an emotional chapter but I'm glad these two love birds resolved their problem!