Percabeth

A/N : Yeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I finally made an update!!! Just don't expect me to all the time... and plz in the comments let me know what I can do to make this story better plzzzzz... thx and lets get on with the story... lets go

(Text messages)

Percy: Hey Wise Girl

Annabeth: Hey...

Percy: You forgot Seaweed Brain at the end...

Annabeth: We need to talk

Percy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO those words are never good...

Annabeth: Ily

Percy: I love you? I mean you love me?

Annabeth: I'm leaving you

Percy: B-but w-why?

Annabeth:... well

Percy: I-is it because of me???

Annabeth: Well kinda... or no...

Percy: Tell me why Annabeth

Annabeth: Well, I really don't think that your taking this relationship seriously...

Percy:........... IM NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!? IF ANYTHING YOUR NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY... I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT

Annabeth: Percy

Percy: US NOT GETTING HURT WHEN WE GO OUT AND YOUR GONNA BEAK UP WITH ME?!?

Annabeth: Percy!

Percy: NO! I CARED ABOUT YOU ANNABETH CHASE! AND YOUR GONNA TREAT ME LIKE SH*T RIGHT NOW! I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR F*CKING OPINION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU MADE ME SO MAD. I HAD PLANS FOR US IN THE FUTURE LIKE TO GO TO COLLEGE TOGETHER AND SETTLE DOWN IN NEW ROME, BUT NOOOOOOO ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT BREAKING UP WITH ME... I ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY FRIENDS DYING AND I THINK IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS UP TO ME... THE GISNT WAR WAS LITTERALLY 1 DAY AGO!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN ALREADY? BUT THANKS FOR SHATTERING MY HEART EVEN MORE!

Annabeth: PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON! YOU BETTER LISTEN RIGHT NOW! I'm upset about our friends also... but I feel like this is right in our relationship. And another thing, I care about your decision to but I think this is right. 

Percy:....

Annabeth: Percy?

Percy: Don't. Ever. Talk. To. Me. Again.

Annabeth: What? Are you really acting that petty because of a decision that felt right?

Percy: You heard me. Don't ever talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't talk about me... I don't even want your number in my contacts... block list

Annabeth: Percy no!

Annabeth: Percy?

(not texting now)

I looked up from my phone at lunch. It read "Message Send Failure" No! Percy why.... I didn't mean to... wait I sound retarded. I walked up to Piper and Jason who were laughing at something with Leo, Nico, Hazel, Frank and someone else. I tapped Piper and asked her, "Can I talk to you for a minute or 2 please? Its important!" As soon as she turned around and said, "Sure what is it?" I saw who they were talking to. I knew that I had to leave ASAP.

Percy's POV

Oh great. My LEAST favorite person in the world. 

Flashback

I was talking to Nico, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Frank, and Piper. I heard the same voice that made me depressed. "Can I talk to you for a minute or 2 please? Its important!" Piper, being the nicest Beauty Queen in the world turned around and said back "Sure what is it?" I knew that Annabeth saw me so I excused myself, and when I mean excused I mean left.

End Flashback

"Where you going, Perce?" asked Piper, inching charmspeak into her voice. I couldn't resist. 

"To my room"

"To do what?" 

"Cry." I said without meaning to

"What? Why?"

"Why don't you ask the girl that broke me. Right Annabeth?" 

She literally looked so surprised that I said that. I realized I was getting angry that I was near her, because it started raining. Really hard. So hard that it came into CHB. I didn't know my control over weather was that strong. So I left to my cabin and cried until dinner. I though and cried and ate chocolate. 'Woah. Is this what girls feel like sometimes'

"The answer to that is yea. Pretty much." Ariah said as she came over and gave me a long hug. "Percy I know what your going through and-"

"But its more than that A.J" I said, "The thing is I loved her. She broke me. there's no fixing what she'd done."

"Percy, I do know what your going through. Remember Henry?" she asked

I do remember him. Ariah had a little crush... and then he picked Kelly and she was devastated. This was all in 5th grade. She was 10 years old! Like if she was still mortal she would have been 12 but noooooo. She gets turned immortal again on her 12th birthday. And so she was immortal before me! Don't we have to wait till we are 18.

"No Percy, I didn't have to wait till I was 18, only because I was born immortal, and then Zues took my immortality away and when I've saved people and proven I was responsible I got my immortality back." Ariah said 

"Don't read my mind." I said

"I'm not. Its very obvious that your thinking about it. You always make a super serious face and run your hands through your hair. Plus your eyes go from sea green to brown." She replied

"oh"

"Well, you need rest. Now forget about Annab*tch and go to sleep. Remember if you need anything just call my name and I will come okay?"

"Okay."

"Love you, little cousin."

"Not accurate"

Ariah laughed, which caused me to laugh too. Her being the goddess of lots of things including laughter is just... annoying sometimes but also helpful.

"Hey! You said that last bit aloud!"

"Oops."

"Get up. Your going to the beach with me."

"NOOOOOOO!" 

"Yup. But I'm going now bye!"

She flashed out of the cabin and flashed to the beach. That child of Hades and Chaos knows how to make me feel better. I laughed and got my stuff then turned into water and went to the beach. There me and Ariah swam, talked, slept, and ate. It was literally the best day since she broke up with me. Oh well. A.J was right! I should stop worrying about her and move on. I know she probably moved on so I'll do it too. I wonder how she's feeling about this decision but I don't even care about her opinion anymore. I. Feel. Free. As. Hell.

-So this had 1000 words. Remember I LOVE YALL SO F*CKING MUCH AND IK I WANT TO POST MORE BUT SOMETIMES I CANT SO PLZ DONT GET MAD.

A.J